Deleted

Jedi Knight final fight bug

Hi, i'm not gonna do any spoilers here.

I was wondering if anyone had experienced the same bug as i had.
    During the final Jedi Knight quest (Doomsday), after the initial diagloue the fight with the final enemy started. I sent my companion and Force Leaped (charged). Suddenly enemy disappeared and my quest changed from "Defeat X" to "Speak to X" and i could finish the quest without fighting at all. I'm not really bothtered by it. I completely hated Jedi Sentinel gameplay and leveled it only for the story. I was wondering if that was only me or anyone else had the same experience

ps. pls, do not spoil

Deleted
    Better fix it with an 8 hour mainteance on sunday.
    from 1PM to 9PM

Or we are doomed.

on the topic tough did you try to abandon and re-take the quest?

Deleted
    i thought about it but whole chain took me about 1hr+ to finish so.. no, i didn't try it. anyway, i'm done with this class and not gonna log the character ever again but the bug was really strange. another strange thing was that i received a holo from my other companion after i finished the quest and the companion was naked.. that was very disturbing (no, i wasnt on drugz!)

10+ Year Old Account
    You jumped through its defenses and struck its fragile body, killing it in one blow. Working as intended.
    Players will no longer randomly suffer falling damage.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've not heard of that bug. I know that he disappears when you do a certain amount of damage, then summons another group of adds. After those are dead, he reappears. That function must have bugged.

Honestly, I beat it easy mode by pulling him back to the spiral ramp and pushing him off to the bottom for major damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    During the final Jedi Knight quest (Doomsday), after the initial diagloue the fight with the final enemy started. I sent my companion and Force Leaped (charged). Suddenly enemy disappeared and my quest changed from "Defeat X" to "Speak to X" and i could finish the quest without fighting at all.
    A new ability was born this day. Force Leap of Doom.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    well, im kinda glad that he bugged, saved a lot of frustration i guess. i had to use the companion that i didnt gear up since middle 30ish and i don't believe sentinels have any kind of knockback ability (unless i've missed sth).

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    well, im kinda glad that he bugged, saved a lot of frustration i guess. i had to use the companion that i didnt gear up since middle 30ish and i don't believe sentinels have any kind of knockback ability (unless i've missed sth).
    You might as a JG/SW friend to come along and help with it. The fight is a pain in the butt if you do it normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    You might as a JG/SW friend to come along and help with it. The fight is a pain in the butt if you do it normally.
    I just bullrushed it with 126 weapons and a couple of pvp Peices. I didn't even know what was going one I just kept tunneling the one with the lowest health. I had to effectively solo it as ell since I hadn't used T7-01 since mid-20's so his gear the absolutely piss-poor.

Well, several of the storyline bosses for Agents is buggly, one I had to fight at his feet to not get the line of sight or out of range message... as a sniper, some I had to repeatly fight them dying a few times until RNG got me a few crits because they reset and reaggroed, one fight was sorta funny, he attacked me and knocked me out of the instance on the first attack O_o

BW came out and said the fight is an overtuned, buggy mess.

I beat it with that glitch as well. So did many ppl on the official forums. At least you didnt sit there wiping for four hours eh? Some guy had that much trouble apparently (on the o-forums).

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    BW came out and said the fight is an overtuned, buggy mess.

I beat it with that glitch as well. So did many ppl on the official forums. At least you didnt sit there wiping for four hours eh? Some guy had that much trouble apparently (on the o-forums).
    I did it on my second try without using any bugs or special tricks. It's not as hard as people say on the forums.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

At least you got to fight him... Mine just warped back to his *chair* after less then 1 sec of a *fight* and the quest updated...