View Poll Results: What months diablo 3

Voters
263. You may not vote on this poll
  • march

    50 19.01%
  • april

    68 25.86%
  • may

    50 19.01%
  • june

    46 17.49%
  • july

    49 18.63%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Stood in the Fire Trekk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Riften
    Posts
    436
    I was under the impression that the game was going to be coming out early this year, since it was going to release in 2011, but I guess that's Blizzard for you. I guess June/early July would be a good time, as thats when SC2 came out.

  2. #22
    It's almost Feb now and they're still making all kinds of changes to the system . . . honestly I think May at the earliest.

  3. #23
    i would say Jun or July

  4. #24
    Bloodlust for Development Team!!!!
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of they dies...

  5. #25
    Field Marshal Zomglazerpew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    70
    I'm thinking Christmas.

  6. #26
    Titan Synthaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rotherham, England/UK
    Posts
    12,889
    1st of Soontober 20SOON.
    Coder, Gamer, YouTuber - Thoughtcloud | YouTube - Latest: BF4 - AWS : AWSHIT BROTATO!
    Knows: Delphi, PHP, WQL/SQL/MySQLi, Python, jQuery, HTML, CSS | Learning: Ruby + Sinatra
    Phrases: Can't Replicate | Check StackOverflow | F*ck your illiterate elsif

    PC: 750D / 16GB / 256GB + 750GB / GTX670 / 4670K / Z87X-UD4H | Laptop: 8GB / 120GB + 480GB / GTX765M / 4700MQ

  7. #27
    Bloodsail Admiral Caylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Posts
    1,146
    next year... cant see it being released in 2012.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    next year... cant see it being released in 2012.
    They cancelled Blizzcon 2012 for the releases this year, so I assume it will come this year, even though the departure of a lead-designer must be a huge setback.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    They cancelled Blizzcon 2012 for the releases this year, so I assume it will come this year, even though the departure of a lead-designer must be a huge setback.
    Or he simply left on good terms because that area of work was finished!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirakh View Post
    Or he simply left on good terms because that area of work was finished!
    I want to believe in "this glass is half full" version of the story
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of they dies...

  11. #31
    I'm going to say it'll release on June 29, 2012, just because the release date of diablo 2 was June 29, 2000, and diablo 2 lord of destruction release date was June 29, 2001.

  12. #32
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In debt to my navel.
    Posts
    464
    Im thinking nov/dec but i wouldnt be surprised if its later than that.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirakh View Post
    Or he simply left on good terms because that area of work was finished!
    The Lead Designers work isn't done until after the game is released... If that were even remotely true why did Blizzard fill his position?

  14. #34
    Pandaren Monk schippie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Netherlands - Darkspear EU
    Posts
    1,906
    April or june.. but personally hoping for april.

    D3 > April
    MoP > July (latest)
    HotS > December

  15. #35
    Christmas 2012. If we live after doomsday. =P

  16. #36
    they really need to push it for a april release, I think early june

  17. #37
    dec 2013. and that will be pre release, the real release is in march 2014.

  18. #38
    April for my b-day! But more realistically, perhaps around summer time.
    It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAR!

  19. #39
    Why isn't there a Febuary option?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    Why isn't there a Febuary option?
    Unconfirmed by me but a number of people have stated that any product Blizzard have released in the past, has been announced at least 2 months before the actual release date. Plus with all the changes that are going on, the OP is just being pragmatic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •