... LastLast
    Deleted

DIABLO 3 What month

What month do you think the game will be out

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Video Games Discussion

june for my birthday !

well nah i hope the next 2 months..

July. Yeah, I'm a bit of a pessimist, but right now that's what I would guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    September.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Voted June.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

I voted june but tbh its a shot in the dark
    Hi Sephurik

Where's "The month in which it is done" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    June because thats the last month they can have it out and it still be in Blizzards definition of "early 2012".

if its not out by then I would like some compensation for my wow annual pass, I was under the impression when I bought it that the game would be out early 2012. If not out by then I would feel lied to and manipulated into buying that pass.

I think April, for no reason really.. also i think release date will be announced during conference call Feb 9.

Deleted
    Q3 of 2012

Deleted
    Voted July as it was the furthest month away from now but I have a feeling we will be waiting even longer, the changes they announced last week show they are still tinkering with the core stats and abilities of the game, I hope im wrong but I think its still some way off yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grassfarmer View Post
    June because thats the last month they can have it out and it still be in Blizzards definition of "early 2012".

if its not out by then I would like some compensation for my wow annual pass, I was under the impression when I bought it that the game would be out early 2012. If not out by then I would feel lied to and manipulated into buying that pass.
    Unfortunately it doesn't say anything in the "legal bit" of the annual pass about Diablo III being released at any point, just that you'll get it free when it comes out. They won't give you anything.

Voted July because I'm an enormous pessimist.

Deleted
    I voted for July, but maybe I'm a bit pessimistic.

I'm thinking Nov/Dec, in time for Christmas.

I'm thinking it won't be.... Q1 2012 like they said it would. Most likely we'll see it in Sept/Oct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm rather dissapointed by the results of this poll. It tells me that Blizzard atm are all over the place with their development to the point where nobody can guess the release date as there doesn't appear to be a clear majority.

Deleted
    Can't see it being any earlier than June. Just a guess though.

No one can guess it because it's been changed so often now there is no clear indication of a when.