Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    When it comes down to it people can believe what they want. But said opinions should be kept to ones self. Especially when its done to purposefully damage something else. What amuses me the most is the Christian religion is well... (nvm not worth the argument really). Short story really is if you don't like it there is no need to jump up to and down screaming about it. Hell im not exactly pro homosexuality myself but if they are happy let them be.

    I think people forget that we are not in the middle ages anymore and the church doesn't hold the "do what i say or il kill you" torch like it used to do, which in itself was ridiculus

  2. #62
    Mechagnome Biggayshammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    731
    6 months from now this guy will get busted in a hotel room sucking off some latino boy and doing lines of coke of his ass (not in that order)...

    please dont infract me...

    Mod Edit: So you knew it was coming, but posted it anyway?
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2012-01-28 at 11:47 PM. Reason: to the mods

  3. #63
    Took a look at few of the responses people saying they're Christians and baffled by this news. Homosexuality is forbidden in your holy book so you may want to take a look at it if you still haven't by your age, if you claim to be a Christian. Otherwise you're just fooling yourself.

  4. #64
    Herald of the Titans inboundpaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Close to San Fransisco, CA
    Posts
    2,631
    This is like those people that thought portal 2 and Skyrim made you gay. It is good for a laugh though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Sadly, with those actors... the "XXX Adaptation" should really be called 50 shades of watch a different porno.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ggars/advanced - Main
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/I.../hero/41277433 -D3 Char, totally not boosted.

  5. #65
    Bioware won't give a shit. They have taken their stance in these questions long ago. They are pro gay rights.
    They have taken heat for it before, and they will again, but it won't harm them.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Nraktja View Post
    Took a look at few of the responses people saying they're Christians and baffled by this news. Homosexuality is forbidden in your holy book so you may want to take a look at it if you still haven't by your age, if you claim to be a Christian. Otherwise you're just fooling yourself.
    Your mocking tone doesn't exactly lend you any credence. In fact, you being condescending really just invalidates everything you said; especially since I personally believe that you're incorrect. You're the one fooling yourself by making such assumptions. The argument about what the Bible ACTUALLY says, however, is not here nor there because that's not the topic at hand.

  7. #67
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Outside of reality.
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    its 2012! not 1912... So please grow a bone and accept that if god exist, he dosnt give a living shit of if you love a man or a women -.-
    I believe "growing a bone" is exactly what the FRC is against. If you catch my drift.
    Played from early BC to just before ICC. On indefinite hiatus. xD

  8. #68
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,015
    Irony is that these Religious extremists are all, oh we hate gays, yet the majority of priests/"men of the lord" are sleeping with /raping little boys.. Double standards much.

    Mod Edit: Don't post obviously trolling comments. The "majority" of men of the cloth are not sleeping with little boys. They are clearly the minority.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2012-01-28 at 11:51 PM.

  9. #69
    Herald of the Titans Dannyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,572
    I wonder just how many mods are staring at this thread right now, just ready to hit the Close button the minute it boils over

    *looks left and right, trying to see the invisible people*

    Armory | What we do in life, it echoes in eternity.
    Blog | Hogi's Blogspot.

  10. #70
    Pandaren Monk Klutzington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    'Murrica, of course.
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    Not only am I ashamed for fellow members of my religion, I am just... dumbfounded here. These people are just... just "ugh."

    No, though. They won't have a noticeable impact.

    I am so thankful I left the thought of Christianity when I was 12. I'm 17 atm... just saying. I now just follow science and its' views, I don't follow religion; I think they are all the same tomfoolery.

  11. #71
    Moderator Cilraaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    9,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    I wonder just how many mods are staring at this thread right now, just ready to hit the Close button the minute it boils over

    *looks left and right, trying to see the invisible people*
    I'm close to it, depending on which direction people go with it. It's not looking good in the past few posts, though.

  12. #72
    Fluffy Kitten conscript's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jonesville, Michigan
    Posts
    10,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    I wonder just how many mods are staring at this thread right now, just ready to hit the Close button the minute it boils over

    *looks left and right, trying to see the invisible people*
    It never should have gotten past the first post.

    Closing. Religious threads have no business in this section. There will always be some group against some part of the game. Groups like this have been against seemingly everything in the entertainment world. Posting about it here will just lead to people trolling religion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •