High Res Armour Set Screenshots

Gonna make a thread with high res screenshots of armour sets, I only have the R8 mage and T2 raid sets though, anyone who can link decent shots of other sets that would be awesome and I will update this post, otherwise this will be a work in progress.

Mage Raid Tier 2 (Hammerknell)

Guardian Mage Rank 6 PvP

Guardian Mage Rank 8 PvP

Cleric Raid Tier 2 (Hammerknell)

Guardian Cleric Rank 8 PvP

Rogue Raid Tier 2 (Hammerknell)

Warrior Raid Tier 2 (Hammerknell)

Guardian Warrior Rank 6 PvP

Guardian Warrior Rank 8 PvP (Dyed Black and White)

Last edited by Tarien; 2012-02-18 at 12:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleric Raid Tier 2 (Hammerknell)

If can send you links/pics so you can re-size them or w/e it is you want to do with them.

I don't have rank 8 PVP gear btw, don't PVP that much. :/

Links work, or I can come to your server to photograph you. Ideally all SS are 1080p or better before cropping, all settings maxed.

I've gotta grab a screenie of the Guardian kitty mount with the reflective armor. I've seen a number of people react with awe after seeing it.

meh, garbage vid

Last edited by Acquiesce of Telara; 2012-01-29 at 02:32 AM.

Note: Tarien has provided the Guardian Rank 8 PvP Gear, the Defiant set is different, and imo, much cooler.
    Also lucky bugger has a Flametalon :P
    We've only had that drop once and went to a staff-using Mage since he was the only one there.
    Never mind, I'm feeling a Breath Stealer this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Note: Tarien has provided the Guardian Rank 8 PvP Gear, the Defiant set is different, and imo, much cooler.
    Also lucky bugger has a Flametalon :P
    We've only had that drop once and went to a staff-using Mage since he was the only one there.
    Never mind, I'm feeling a Breath Stealer this week.
    Yeah I will try to get Defiant screenshots too. I have actually been wondering about the model viewer that someone was using in this forum to preview the new raid instance a little while back, might be easier to do that than hunt people down and have them pose for pics.

The weapon isn't mine, it's a friends, he kindly agreed to pose for pics in his R8/T2 gear. Sadly self shots are a bit rubbish, as the camera floats too high on the Y-axis to get your lower half in when trying to fill the screen with yourself to get the most detailed shots. I wish I had it though, I love the art on that weapon, looks very TBCish, all demonic

Breath Stealer you say? Are you downing Akylios? If so, update your sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Breath Stealer you say? Are you downing Akylios? If so, update your sig!
    Not yet, but we will be.
    We have it all down, just need to do a few more reps till it all clicks.

Okay, nailed the cleric set, still need to get the female mage ones, the defiant versions, and all the warrior and rogue stuffs

Work in progress though

nice.. those sets looks very nice

You could perhaps just go to the vendors and inspect all the gear on your character and then upload the shots, would be much simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    You could perhaps just go to the vendors and inspect all the gear on your character and then upload the shots, would be much simpler.
    Sadly the preview window is not great quality, otherwise I would have just done that

i played till about june when they patched in the wardrobe feature and i've seen all those armor sets, albeit in different colors and patterns. maybe its just the style or something, but haven't they actually added any NEW/UNIQUE armor sets instead of just re-skinning old ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honest to god, call me vain, but the lack of different armor skins was a huge detraction from Rift for me - and i have a r6 cleric with the pvp set and full t1. (R6 when it was max, before i quit).

They're just so...bland. More exciting armor would make me consider re-subbing :/

Note: That guardian mage r8 set looks pretty sweet, I would wear that for sure. Too bad i played defiant, and got stuck looking like some half-assed chump wannabe paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    i played till about june when they patched in the wardrobe feature and i've seen all those armor sets, albeit in different colors and patterns. maybe its just the style or something, but haven't they actually added any NEW/UNIQUE armor sets instead of just re-skinning old ones?
    I believe that the Hammerknell ones only came in July, and the Rank 8 around November(ish)?

I agree that the gear isn't exactly the best looking, or very varied in appearance. It makes me really sad. I do wish that Rift had a model viewer type program like WoW does, so I can take a look at all the different armors. And unfortunately, sites like riftwardrobe are really crappy.

10+ Year Old Account
    This stuff looks really nice.

So very tempted to resub to Rift now.

I'm really looking forward to Infernal Dawn armor.
    HK set is getting old.

I really hope there are separate Guardian and Defiant sets so I can buy the Guardian set and confuse people in Meridian.

As cliche as it is I'm really feeling a flaming helm for my Mage.

Uploaded warrior T2, Guardian warrior R6/8, guardian mage R6 and original color Guardian mage R8.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    I've gotta grab a screenie of the Guardian kitty mount with the reflective armor. I've seen a number of people react with awe after seeing it.

meh, garbage vid

<video>
    I want that mount so bad, can't wait to get to 50 ^^

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    I want that mount so bad, can't wait to get to 50 ^^
    You can get the non-armoured version at level 30 for 13k favor, which is very easy to get. I had about 35k by then from levelling 15 levels via PvP The L30 version is also 90% speed which is awesome, because the one you buy for platinum from the vendor you cannot get til 40.