So after I posted some pic's and info on things we'd finished, I got the so what, why are you posting this here, it isn't a world first, no one cares... so in keeping with the spirit of such an awesome community which hasn't been tainted by LFG because that's what kills a community and nothing else - why post this? Everything has been cleared in nightmare and we can search youtube to find any info we want.

i guess still being butt hurt for lack of world first dw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellrae View Post
    So after I posted some pic's and info on things we'd finished, I got the so what, why are you posting this here, it isn't a world first, no one cares... so in keeping with the spirit of such an awesome community which hasn't been tainted by LFG because that's what kills a community and nothing else - why post this? Everything has been cleared in nightmare and we can search youtube to find any info we want.
    The point of this post... was? My guild has cleared NMM EV and KP. We have the Infernal title. Yet I am still watching this stream because I am bored AND I'm just interested in seeing what other guilds are doing and I also want to know what BL thinks of this content compared to WoW. Keep your opinions to yourself because they're obviously full of jealousy and hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    The point of this post... was? My guild has cleared NMM EV and KP. We have the Infernal title. Yet I am still watching this stream because I am bored AND I'm just interested in seeing what other guilds are doing and I also want to know what BL thinks of this content compared to WoW. Keep your opinions to yourself because they're obviously full of jealousy and hatred.
    Lol, umadbro? Who cares what BL thinks about anything, they haven't gotten any world first in total content cleared in awhile so they're not really the preemptive authority on anything other than how to come in anything but first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    His post did not have a hint of anger. I think it would be interesting to see their reaction being prior raiders and how everyone says how overtuned 16 mans are.

Can people not post if it isn't constructive or pleasant please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, umadbro? Who cares what BL thinks about anything, they haven't gotten any world first in total content cleared in awhile so they're not really the preemptive authority on anything other than how to come in anything but first place.
    Please, by all means link me your accomplishments and let me bask in your glory because apparently you have the god given right to declare what is worthy of being viewed by the masses.

Shoo. You bore me with your pitiful banter.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Please, by all means link me your accomplishments and let me bask in your glory because apparently you have the god given right to declare what is worthy of being viewed by the masses.

Shoo. You bore me with your pitiful banter.
    I have cleared EV NMM and am 3/5 KP NMM on my server. Clearing NMM content in this game isn't a big deal. The content isn't in the same league as that of WoW end-game. Again, no one gives a crap about what BL has to say about anything except fanboi's like yourself. When BL actually fully clears something as World First then their opinion might actually mean something.

As for your little wannabe condescending remark at the end of your post, again, why umadbro?

what server are they on?

I really dont see where all the agression from other posts comes from. BL are a top class guild they have been up there with the best of them. and its a post watch it or dont watch it aint no need to bitch about it, go change your tampons and chill out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have cleared EV NMM and am 3/5 KP NMM on my server. Clearing NMM content in this game isn't a big deal. The content isn't in the same league as that of WoW end-game. Again, no one gives a crap about what BL has to say about anything except fanboi's like yourself. When BL actually fully clears something as World First then their opinion might actually mean something.

As for your little wannabe condescending remark at the end of your post, again, why umadbro?
    Like I said in my original post. We have the Infernal which is a title gained by clearing EV on NMM in under 2 hours. We have also full cleared KP on NMM. The point of the thread isn't 'omg content is easy gtfo we don't care'. The point of the thread is a stream for those interested in following a top WoW guild in a different MMO.

As the other poster says, please change out your tampon.

Edit: Gohei27, I lol'd at your post. +1 to you, sir. <3

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Moving the original post to the streaming thread where this should have been originally and locking this up.