Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It was ok for the most parts, some things were great and others sucked.It was a bit too stretched out with artifacts and ghosts.Getting your own apprentice is probably the best part.
    However i have to mention that trooper story is far more boring, not sure about Jedi Consular but so far (Act 1) its rather bad one too.
    For the future of SI storyline i guess we will have to fight Xalek at some point, and obviously the tensions between Dark Councol members will rise allowing some interesting power changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    I actually went and helped a guildy beat the Zash encounter when he was having trouble with it, and really enjoyed watching those cutscenes again. Man, I had forgotten how ugly she truly was.
    I actually wish they had a way to store cut scenes, like many other star wars games have had. That way you can, once in a while, see them again, as some of them are pretty awesome and dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    I hated her. Then she bought me a ship. We were gonna be BFFs Finally finished up Khem's story, gave her the boot for betraying me.

I actually went and helped a guildy beat the Zash encounter when he was having trouble with it, and really enjoyed watching those cutscenes again. Man, I had forgotten how ugly she truly was.
    Bloody khem, I still haven't been offered more than 1 quest from that bastard, I've spent a fortune on gifts too. I want to see how it all ends!

Twice now I've seen someone on general publicly asking for someone to help them kill Zash on the newbie planet, selfish bastards just have to ruin the story for everyone. Luckily I'd done that part by then, and they were lynched by everyone on chat for their stupidity.

I AINT AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS!

there is my rating

I thought it was great! I seriously developed an unhealthy emotional attachment to Khem Val too. You're my boy Khem!