Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    By lvl 20 I think I had 2 flirt options on my female IA alt, in Nar shaddaa the ones I got included a fat old NPC that really made my char feel like a prossy... this with the NO SEXY GEARS for male chars (females get 2 slut sets) makes Swtor feel sexist.
    omg you are right. It never even cross my mind.
    I remember the fat one in Naar Shadaa... felt dirty.

Altough not the same class, but it's funny that really looks like male have the flirt options more often.

Have a 45 male Jedi knight and he could almost flirt with everything in his path until (looks like) the game gave up on me and decided it was a waste of time to stop trying to lure me into flirting, lol (maybe because of the high light side points?).

Then I made a female jedi consular, right now she is lvl 20 and so far, only once got one flirt option (in Coruscant, so, something like near lvl 12), even with her being dark side.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think I had maybe 2? options to flirt on my female consular (not counting Iresso).
    I had options to tickle Nadia though...

My Male Knight and Inquisitor are whores though, flirting with every female that pops up. (and I cheated a bit and got Kira to max affection right away ;D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Got some romance time with Vector... man is it dull dull dull :S
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Is it true that males get to flirt a lot and female do not? I was wanting to make an IA for pimp status since I heard they were nympho's compared to other classes. I made a female cause I thought a female sniper would be awesome. But after hearing in game that female toons aren't as flirty as their male counterparts, I'm just trying to find out if it's true. If it is, I will not play a female since the main reason I rolled an IA is to get my groove on.
    Because men cannot write for meaningful female characters, because all the writers are males and oblivious.
    As with most other media, where female characters are often very poorly written or stereotyped just to fit the male perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Because men cannot write for meaningful female characters, because all the writers are males and oblivious.
    As with most other media, where female characters are often very poorly written or stereotyped just to fit the male perspective.
    From what Ive read the main IA writer was a woman

EDIT: Sorry, it was the SI that had a female lead writer
    Last edited by Ixator; 2012-01-30 at 04:40 PM.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

To the best of my knowledge, the female IA has the earliest sex option, probably around level 3 IIRC. Just beats out male JKs. Planet-by-planet rundown of fem IA in spoilers, but my experience has been flirting or sex on most planets. And it's mostly sex.

Zabrak on Hutta, nothing on DK, the dude in your class quest on Balmorra, fat guy on Nar Shaddaa, nothing I recall on Tat, Vector flirting on Alderaan, flirting with Chance before/around Taris (think there might be a sex option but I can't recall), make out session with a Chiss on Hoth, nothing on Quesh, flirting with class quest guy on Belsavis, sex on Voss with a Voss, haven't done Corellia on her yet

Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    Agent is a real flirt. It was really funny, kinda disapointed they didnt put in a special Flirt option in Black Talon when thet Jedi Grand-master talks to your group over the com link.
    Kissing, having sex or just flirting are really staple to being an Agent it seems. Ive yet to encounter any such options on my Warrior outside of flirting with Malavi Quinn, which is also hilarious as he's rather unsure how to respond and thats funny to watch him dodge your advances :P

Back to topic, an Agent is like a mix between several great "spies", and he/she definatly has the charm of James Bond.
    i LOVE to mess with malavai, it's hilarious.

but yeah, i've only had sex one, and no other flirt options. female agent.

Female Smuggler -> Flirt and fuck all day

For the love of god, do not be female. My character was a virgin the whole game, and even when you hit 50 your only romantic option (on board your ship) is a creepy bug man who talks to boxes. I'm waiting for the expansion where agents get a sexy male companion, lol. ALSO.....

Spoiler:

The whole of chapter 3 you're flirting with this opponent of yours, and you've got really good chemistry. And just when you think "FINALLY my toon will get laid", the opponent turns out to be a GIRL DISGUISED AS A MAN. You can't even lesbian sex her!

If you are a male SI don't you get to make out with Watcher 2?

10+ Year Old Account
    my main is a 50 female IA/sniper. by level 50 i was married twice, had sex 4 times and had flirted numerous times. i think the main difference (as stated by a lot of people) is i was pure light side and chose every single flirt option that was available to me. im now leveling a male op to see how different it is for them romance wise. but i had no problems banging dudes and flirting not saying the guys were worthy. most of them were sketch lol

I'm waiting for the expansion where agents get a sexy male companion, lol. ALSO.....
    Does ANY class get a sexy male companion?
    Honestly; sexy males are under-represented in this game..

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jo Wyatt also did the female version of Hawke for DA2. And is awesome. That's all it took to sway me.
    Narfwak - Elemental Shaman
    <FH>
    Black Dragonflight-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfwak/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Narfwak View Post
    Jo Wyatt also did the female version of Hawke for DA2. And is awesome. That's all it took to sway me.
    that's my reasoning for choosing a female IA as well

personally I don't care for the romance/flirting options in these games, just doesn't appeal to me (besides, BioWare romances are pretty juvenile anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    that's my reasoning for choosing a female IA as well

personally I don't care for the romance/flirting options in these games, just doesn't appeal to me (besides, BioWare romances are pretty juvenile anyway).
    Im not a woman but what about Corso ? He seems fine

Corso? Heh, I hate him just because of the buggy harpoon shot.

Im not a woman but what about Corso ? He seems fine
    Corso's a nice enough fellow, but he looks... Well; rather unappealing, he's terribly old-fashioned and chivalrous, which means he constantly undermines my authority just because I'm female, and he won't allow me to treat women the same way I treat men in the game.

Corso, though nice, is still a male chauvinist, who's also convinced that I should find someone 'to protect me and give me babies.' Excuse me; to protect me?
    Well; it does happen that I went sawbone, so I like myself an able tank, sure, but the assumption that I need to be protected because I'm female is just horrible.

Not my choice for a romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Does ANY class get a sexy male companion?
    Honestly; sexy males are under-represented in this game..
    How about Corso Riggs for Smuggler, Aric Jorgan (for you cat lovers? haha) for Trooper, the somewhat emo-looking Torian Cadera for Bounty Hunter, Andronikus Revel for Sith Inq, Lieutenant Pierce for Sith Warrior... ?

Quote Originally Posted by eliestos View Post
    omg you are right. It never even cross my mind.
    I remember the fat one in Naar Shadaa... felt dirty.
    I had Kaliyo out for this and she says "Oh, so you follow through. I'll be outside." Could not stop laughing. I gained affection with her too I believe.