Deleted

I only feel rogue-safe on my hunter in PVP

I start to appreciate my hunter more and more the stronger rogues become.

Now that many rogues have vials/daggers/both, I feel increasingly frustrated on all my chars but my hunter.

Traps, glyph of concussive shot, monkey blind, crit immunity, intervene and deterrence really seem to work well, as they always have against rogues.

On my UH DK and Enh shaman it's a lost battle the moment I see a rogue open on me, but the hunter really shines. Some people may consider hunters underpowered or frustrating in pvp, but think how many classes can counter rogues nowadays? Even frost mages start to fall behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should go blood on your DK.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

Blood dks get rocked by rogues that have an IQ of over 17

---------- Post added 2012-01-29 at 01:41 AM ----------

Though funnily enough, I feel helpless against just as many classes on my rogue as my other toons.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood dks get rocked by rogues
    You obviously main a Rogue. Lol. /sarcasm
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity..and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

----------------CLICK SIGNATURE FOR ARMORY----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Mookes View Post
    You obviously main a Rogue. Lol. /sarcasm
    The rogue can't lose and if he's good, he will (eventually) kill the blood dk.

@OP: Wait, until you see a rogue Gouge'ing your Disengage and sapping/blinding your pet.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well my disc priest just lols at *most* rogues or anyones face 1v1 or even 1v2/3 at times ;p they just give up n run off in the end
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arazen View Post
    @OP: Wait, until you see a rogue Gouge'ing your Disengage and sapping/blinding your pet.
    I love doing that.

-trollface-

Seriously though, people hate me when I do that, especially when they're trying to disengage away from more than one DPS.

Deleted
    Just wait till you fight good Rogues...
    Gouging disengage is fun.

Deleted
    They can gouge disengage but i can also summon 3 monkeys in the course of a single fight.
    And since the "fix" to disengage, i don't use it in melee range but rather proactively.

While I'm not saying I can beat every rogue, I'm certain that the best hunter can beat the best rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    They can gouge disengage but i can also summon 3 monkeys in the course of a single fight.
    And since the "fix" to disengage, i don't use it in melee range but rather proactively.

While I'm not saying I can beat every rogue, I'm certain that the best hunter can beat the best rogue
    Hunter vs rogue is an interesting match up and there's a lot of cool tricks to see, when watching skilled players fight I've both seen stone form+Feign Death+Restealth and focus monkey kicks.

That resummoning strategy can be partially countered by one-shotting the pet btw. If the rogue can kill the pet and get a restealth of some kind, it's pretty much a win for the rogue. Yes, I'm aware, that monkeys don't have Heart of the Phoenix.
    Also keep in mind, that Dismiss Pet can be Kick'd through deterrence.

This is all talking about mm vs sub, however. If brainless Draenei BM steps into the ring it will pawn both without too much trouble.
    Last edited by Arazen; 2012-01-29 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mookes View Post
    You should go blood on your DK.
    I actually enjoy fighting a Blood DK, it's the fight where I feel most rogue-ly.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Hunter starts with traps/flare/camo up, he has a shot. Otherwise, the Rogue just has too many advantages to lose.

Feral Druids on the other hand, we beat Rogues like it's our job. If we get the opener, it's an easy win. If the Rogue opens...well, we still win, it just takes a little longer.