Thread: Best lock stats

Deleted

Best lock stats

just wondering what the best stat to aim for in pvp as a lock demo/destro. i wont play afflic as i hate it and thats what my spreist is for. so crit haste or mastery for the reforge here is a link to my armoury. eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Valenthian/simple
    thanks in advance guys
    new to forum so i cant post link properly yet. add http infront

First off, enchant your gear.

Deleted
    That i know, but still hasn't answered my question

haste to dot breakpoints, crit and mastery are pretty similar (for aff)
    stack mastery for Demo
    don't think destro is viable when immo can be despelled

Quote Originally Posted by guanqi View Post
    haste to dot breakpoints, crit and mastery are pretty similar (for aff)
    stack mastery for Demo
    don't think destro is viable when immo can be despelled
    Lol, neither demo or destro are viable. For demo stack mastery as much as possible. I personally try to get all the mastery pvp gear and crit. I avoid haste (I rofrge the one piece you are forced to get into mastery) like the plague because you can't get enough of it in pvp gear to make any difference. And since demo is not very elusive you will need all the resil you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamygandof View Post
    Lol, neither demo or destro are viable. For demo stack mastery as much as possible. I personally try to get all the mastery pvp gear and crit. I avoid haste (I rofrge the one piece you are forced to get into mastery) like the plague because you can't get enough of it in pvp gear to make any difference. And since demo is not very elusive you will need all the resil you can get.
    well, demo is viable during that 30 seconds in meta form while free casting, you will blow someone up. but its hard not to attract attention with a big purple demon lol

You can't hardly cast sh!t while not in meta form, what makes you think for that 30 sec your a big purple target changes anything? If they are smart they save their defensive cd's till you pop meta, keep you unable to cast anything significant, and keep you cc'd the whole time. Then you can just go back to being irrelevent for another 3 minutes till meta is back up. Fun times I tell ya.

Deleted
    well i have gone afflic, even tho i dont like it, it is growing on me. just need to practice now. dot dot dot with glyph of soul swap kinda rocks tho!
    thanks for replies and any tips will still be greatful

Quote Originally Posted by valenthian View Post
    well i have gone afflic, even tho i dont like it, it is growing on me. just need to practice now. dot dot dot with glyph of soul swap kinda rocks tho!
    thanks for replies and any tips will still be greatful
    You really have no choice as a warlock, its affliction or nothing.