Inb4 Tiriod and Golash is not OP in pvp. (This is a must watch.)

....HC vial and a rogue with these will make for some fun arenas.

*Tiriosh and Golad. I swear I'm dyslexic sometimes ._.
    Last edited by Aevra; 2012-01-29 at 04:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this has already been posted a million times. Moving to the PvP section.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a blue post about people dying in opener.

The blue poster pretty much said "keep trying" and did not say a single word about the legendaries, to me that probably just means "we know, but we are not doing anything about it, suck it up", since if they are working on something about it they would at least say being investigated.

• Now: "5.0 will fix it."
    • 5.0, everything FUBAR with new scaling/talents/etc. but old gear/LvL cap: "MoP will fix it."
    • MoP, everything still FUBAR 'cause Blizz doesn't bother calibrating stuff before launching it: "Resilience will fix it (again)."
    • Resilience arrives: nothing really changed 'cause PvE balance is all that matters and "fun" gimmicky trinkets and weapons are more important than PvP.

It's the same old story in every single expansion. Haven't you noticed?

can't make the same video with a) non-human b) lfr vial.

you could make it with a human rogue using heroic vial and 410 pvp daggers.

They wont be stopping you from getting 1500, stop complaining about things that really don't have that big on an impact.

Vial is getting a pretty big nerf for PvP on tues.. so that's a lot less damage from that trinket. As for the legendarys.. well... GL beating those beasts when they proc.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The daggers aren't the ones doing the work, It's the Trinket man. Jeez

Oh and + Find weakness combined with the trinket

Do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    The daggers aren't the ones doing the work, It's the Trinket man. Jeez

Oh and + Find weakness combined with the trinket

Do some research.
    This. People attributing this to the 'power of the legendaries' have apparently never read the tooltip of said legendaries. They have a rampup time; while the proc is definitely powerful, it's impossible for it to ramp up fast enough for the proc to happen on the first opener. They have a high topend damage, which helps, but they're not at all the culprit for that video. Stage 1 daggers would have mostly the same result, as would pvp daggers.

inb4 the trinket is going to be nerfed in two days

move along, nothing to see here

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    This. People attributing this to the 'power of the legendaries' have apparently never read the tooltip of said legendaries. They have a rampup time; while the proc is definitely powerful, it's impossible for it to ramp up fast enough for the proc to happen on the first opener. They have a high topend damage, which helps, but they're not at all the culprit for that video. Stage 1 daggers would have mostly the same result, as would pvp daggers.
    Correct I can even have same results using a BLUE dagger and the Vial heroic combined once more WITH FIND WEAKNESS, To do the same / Almost similar results.

And people think It's the legendary. What a joke

I'll tell you why the vial is so good for a subtly rogue - Simple

Two words

Find Weakness -

What does the trinket do? Physical damage - What does Find Weakness do? 70% ArP

Combine that and you are dead and you are blaming the daggers?
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-01-30 at 03:27 AM.

Making it so PVE gear does not proc against Players would fix this instantly. Bliz just will not do it (yet), because the crying would be too intense.

Bliz might be doing this in MOP since they have stated in Blue that they want PVP gear and weapons to always be better than PVE stuff, and V.v or course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    Exactly.

And there's a topic dedicated to this video alone already, so I'll be closing this one.