1. #64781
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    46
    good morning everypony

  2. #64782
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Perhaps you are up to the challenge then. Which anime are those ponies based off of? I just barely eeked out ahead of UnCorpse's reveal to avoid his disappoint.
    I used the amazing powers of google and found out in 2 seconds

  3. #64783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    good morning everypony
    G'morning Drafo.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  4. #64784
    Blademaster Freyera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    At the Spa
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    good morning everypony
    D to the Drafo!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

  5. #64785
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I used the amazing powers of google and found out in 2 seconds
    See, I was trying to do it without cheating, which meant from memory. That anime was a while ago for me.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  6. #64786
    Warchief Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Haunting Vegeta
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    good morning everypony
    Morning, Drafo.

  7. #64787
    -Mod snip-

    Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-02-29 at 07:41 AM.

  8. #64788
    Warchief Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Haunting Vegeta
    Posts
    2,144
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    [IMG]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj253/n1ck301/1330494137045.jpg[/IG]
    ^
    It's funny cuz stereotyping. And I'm not a virgin.

  9. #64789
    Field Marshal isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly View Post
    but... but... I think my level of attendance allows me to stay home today :3 so I'll do that
    don't make it a bad habit... school is important!

  10. #64790
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Perhaps you are up to the challenge then. Which anime are those ponies based off of? I just barely eeked out ahead of UnCorpse's reveal to avoid his disappoint.
    I have no idea. Nothing rings a bell with their names nor their appearance. The only vibe I got was some shy Final Fantasy vibes off 'em.

    Music | 'Everything in its right place.' | Magic

  11. #64791
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,566
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    again? ... poor Alcatraz_ ... always hungry
    * pets the creepy eyeball
    STOP PATTING ME I am EVIL AND SCARY!

  12. #64792
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    See, I was trying to do it without cheating, which meant from memory. That anime was a while ago for me.
    If it's not Sailor Moon, then I'm lost. And yes, I gave that answer without Google or anybody here revealing it.

  13. #64793
    -snip-

    somepony has been lurking 4chan eh?

    Mod warning: do not respond to trolling. Report and ignore
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-02-29 at 07:43 AM.

  14. #64794
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I have no idea. Nothing rings a bell with their names nor their appearance. The only vibe I got was some shy Final Fantasy vibes off 'em.
    Saint Seiya, one of those team of chosen heroes animes. Don't remember many of the details.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  15. #64795

  16. #64796
    Ok, not to be mean, but really, why are we quoting it? Report and let it die.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  17. #64797
    Field Marshal isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    STOP PATTING ME I am EVIL AND SCARY!
    awww.. it's so cute when it tries to be scary *hug*

  18. #64798
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    42
    -mod snip-
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    Apparently God is an otaku.

    Which would make Japanese people the chosen race...

    And you guys get pissed when I say that Asians win everything.
    They defeated Starcraft... Then the world...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    good morning everypony
    G'morning Drafo
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-02-29 at 07:43 AM.

    Music | 'Everything in its right place.' | Magic

  19. #64799
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Woo, I saved the thread from UnCorpse's disappoint.

    There are surprisingly few anime fans in this thread though.
    I like some of the more serious anime but the majority of it is terrible. Anything that has characters who constantly make those horrible anime faces is generally just fucking bad. Also any anime where the protagonist is a "normal" long hair child/teenager who suddenly is better than adults at <insert task that requires years of specialized training> is instantly bad. See any of the Gundam series for an example.

  20. #64800
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I like some of the more serious anime but the majority of it is terrible. Anything that has characters who constantly make those horrible anime faces is generally just fucking bad. Also any anime where the protagonist is a "normal" long hair child/teenager who suddenly is better than adults at <insert task that requires years of specialized training> is instantly bad. See any of the Gundam series for an example.
    Wing didn't really have them be instantly better than adults. They were all trained.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •