1. #65741
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Hey, that's pretty cool, Frey.

    I don't get the "It has come to this" thing you guys have going on.

    We're not getting any more snow soon.
    Dammit Yak! G'night you.

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  2. #65742
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Hey, that's pretty cool, Frey.

    I don't get the "It has come to this" thing you guys have going on.
    So..
    It has come to this.

  3. #65743
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    I had a dream once where a girl was hitting on me, and it turned out she just wanted me to babysit for her. So, Know that feel.
    you guise seriously need something to cheer you up then

  4. #65744

  5. #65745
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly View Post
    you guise seriously need something to cheer you up then
    Melons always cheer me up. \o/

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  6. #65746
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Caumen View Post
    [IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/060/e/7/luna_booped_by_rofldoctor-d4rchd9.png[/MG]
    Hey noo booping :P

  7. #65747
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    I had a dream once where a girl was hitting on me, and it turned out she just wanted me to babysit for her. So, Know that feel.
    I once had a dream where I was Kramer and some girl was giving a blowjob to my fiery icicle penis in a school bus.
    That was 2 years ago.

  8. #65748
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly View Post
    you guise seriously need something to cheer you up then
    Is that an offer...?

    I kid, I kid :P
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

  9. #65749
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Pepsihoof View Post
    Rofl, yeah. They suck.

    Also, what a coincidence. I was planning on getting a pony Chrono Trigger avatar/siggy set. You beat me to it though D:<
    I'm probably just gonna change it to reflect whatever game I'm currently streaming. So lucca will leave us soon. Also, click my sig

  10. #65750
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Melons always cheer me up. \o/
    me too! smashing them to pieces is just so... liberating...

  11. #65751
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    me too! smashing them to pieces is just so... liberating...
    you will die a horrible death

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  12. #65752
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    I'm probably just gonna change it to reflect whatever game I'm currently streaming. So lucca will leave us soon. Also, click my sig
    Nice. Without her helmet she actually doesn't look ugly :P
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

  13. #65753
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Pepsihoof View Post
    Nice. Without her helmet she actually doesn't look ugly :P
    Shaddupa yo face.

  14. #65754
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Hey noo booping :P

  15. #65755
    Lunae musta gone afk while I was gone

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  16. #65756
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Pepsihoof View Post
    Nice. Without her helmet she actually doesn't look ugly :P
    Heathen. Lucca is ten times better than Marle.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  17. #65757
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I once had a dream where I was Kramer and some girl was giving a blowjob to my fiery icicle penis in a school bus.
    That was 2 years ago.
    >remembering dreams...

  18. #65758
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    you will die a horrible death
    aww, be tolerant (;

  19. #65759
    I had a dream where I showed up in the thread.

    And then I did :O

    Hi.

  20. #65760
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    >remembering dreams...
    It was weird. That's why I remember it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •