Smuggler/Inquisitor Class Skils

I have a level 24 Gunslinger (Smuggler) just starting out on Nar Shaddaa, and a level 15? Sith Assassin (Inquisitor) halfway thru Dromund Kaas. I have not picked up any Class Skills/Professions. What do you guys recommend thats easy to level and also beneficial at this point?

it all depends on what you like the most honestly, you dont want to play a class just because someon told you to and youre not enjoying it you know?. in my personal opinion id say go with the assassin.

i enjoy both, i just dont know what professions/class skills to choose for both of them...

Deleted
    By Class skills I suppose your talking about Crew-skills, that's the name of professions in Swtor =)

cybertech/scavenging/underworld trading for the assassin imo...took those on my shadow and they have been pretty useful, plus noone else on my server is crafting and selling the higher end mods/armoring

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminos View Post
    By Class skills I suppose your talking about Crew-skills, that's the name of professions in Swtor =)
    yes, crew skills sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    It mostly depends on what you intend to do in the end-game. Most people serious about end-game (PvP and PvE) are picking up Biochem. The benefits are just too good right now, even with the recent nerfs.

If you're looking strictly for short-term benefits, Bioanalysis, Slicing, or Treasure Hunting are good and quick money-makers. Bioanal (lol) is the gathering skill for Biochem, so you can make a quick buck off people leveling Biochem.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

15+ Year Old Account
    if you plan on doing any End game pick up biochem the stat boosts from the rakata stims and adrenals are min maxing at its finest