Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Animal Cruelty] Mitt Romney Straps Terrified Dog To Top Of Moving Car!

Pictured: Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney. (Republican)

Animal lover Howard Stern was horrified to learn that Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney strapped his Irish Setter Seamus in a crate to the roof of his car while traveling more than 12 hours from Boston to Canada. While this incident happened more than three decades ago in 1983, it still doesn’t make the act any less despicable.

According to an article on Ecorazzi, the dog was so terrified that he had diarrhea down the sides of the vehicle.

Stern said on his show, “Mitt Romney seems like a fairly levelheaded guy. But there’s one story that I read about him…This sounds crazy to me. This is a real character flaw…I can’t even believe it’s true. They say that Mitt Romney had a [dog]. He had to take a long car ride. He tied the dog to the top of the car…I’m talking about—not like from his house to the drugstore…Like one of these crazy long trips—and the dog even s**t all over the [top] of the car because the dog was frightened…It shows me that this is a guy who has really whacked out judgment. It is so bizarre to take your family pet and strap him to the top of the car…It just shows me that there’s a lack of empathy for everything living.”

I have a hard time having faith in a man who uses such poor judgement when it comes to his pet.

Charles Doran said it best when he said, “A man’s soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog.”

Sources:
    http://www.tailsinc.com/2012/01/howa...-animal-abuse/
    http://www.ecorazzi.com/2012/01/12/s...using-his-dog/

Thanks for your amazing insight and comments on this story gruyaka but, this coming from Howard Stern of all people doesn't carry much weight for me. If he did it, it's going to be a shitstorm(pardon the pun) for his campaign.

Animal Rights activists will find anything to bitch about.

If that is indeed true, then Mitt Romney is far more fucked up than I thought.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by backupoffmeson View Post
    You don't need to be an animal rights activist to see how fucked up it is.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post

Pictured: Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney. (Republican)

Animal lover Howard Stern was horrified to learn that Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney strapped his Irish Setter Seamus in a crate to the roof of his car while traveling more than 12 hours from Boston to Canada. While this incident happened more than three decades ago in 1983, it still doesn’t make the act any less despicable.

According to an article on Ecorazzi, the dog was so terrified that he had diarrhea down the sides of the vehicle.

Stern said on his show, “Mitt Romney seems like a fairly levelheaded guy. But there’s one story that I read about him…This sounds crazy to me. This is a real character flaw…I can’t even believe it’s true. They say that Mitt Romney had a [dog]. He had to take a long car ride. He tied the dog to the top of the car…I’m talking about—not like from his house to the drugstore…Like one of these crazy long trips—and the dog even s**t all over the [top] of the car because the dog was frightened…It shows me that this is a guy who has really whacked out judgment. It is so bizarre to take your family pet and strap him to the top of the car…It just shows me that there’s a lack of empathy for everything living.”

I have a hard time having faith in a man who uses such poor judgement when it comes to his pet.

Charles Doran said it best when he said, “A man’s soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog.”

Sources:
    http://www.tailsinc.com/2012/01/howa...-animal-abuse/
    http://www.ecorazzi.com/2012/01/12/s...using-his-dog/
    No more despicable than what Newt has done/is trying to do with his personal life, yet the media isn't allowed to talk about that....or even ask him about it, you know, because it speaks volumes to his character as he runs for PRESIDENT.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Yea I read an article about this a couple months ago. Supposedly the car was filled with luggage, so they couldn't have the dog ride in the car. It's pretty messed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Thanks for your amazing insight and comments on this story gruyaka but, this coming from Howard Stern of all people doesn't carry much weight for me. If he did it, it's going to be a shitstorm(pardon the pun) for his campaign.
    Why doesnt news on the stern show carry any weight may i ask?

10+ Year Old Account

Here it is in Romney's own words as well. Check the 1:10 mark for the interview.

He did do it. He admits to it. he is not ashamed of it.
    Last edited by Roose; 2012-01-30 at 12:31 AM.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Why doesnt news on the stern show carry any weight may i ask?
    Because Howard Stern is nothing more than a shock jock.

how is that not something to bitch about?
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't see the deeper issues in this you are bonkers. Those crazy animal rights people and their desire for dogs to not be strapped to the top of cars for 12 hours...

---------- Post added 2012-01-29 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Because Howard Stern is nothing more than a shock jock.
    So that means that he can never care about anything and 100% of everything that he says is just to get a rise....

Ugh!!!!!!!! Brain hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    Even the poochies hate Mitt Romney.

Deleted
    And you would class that as "nothing" to bitch about? I bet your one of those people who are the first ones to scream when something sick happens to humans, but couldn't give a **** when animals are involved. Humans are mammals. Logic. Lack of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    So that means that he can never care about anything and 100% of everything that he says is just to get a rise....
    No, I am just saying I am less likely to believe him than other news sources.

There are far better reasons, at least for me, as to why this guy shouldn't be president. I'll be voting for Obama again if he gets nominated. The only way I wouldn't vote for Obama is if Ron Paul ran as a third party option. At least he isn't funded by half the people who started the recession to begin with. Obama's message is way better imo too. I see nothing wrong with making sure everyone plays by the rules. This includes poor people or rich people.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's...horrific..

10+ Year Old Account
    If its true thats pritty messed up. Cant have someone without common sence to be president.

Deleted
    Well it seems he just lost his % of all animal rights people votes lol. Question is, will it be crucial for him ^_^?

a politician did something stupid or crazy many years ago which is only being brought to light because he is running for president

shocking