Poll: How many tabs do you have open?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

How many tabs do you have open?

Question in title. I'm a bit of a tab whore, but I only have 13 right now.

poll inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I average about 5/6 but I tend to find myself thinking holy shit thats alot of tabs lol
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

Deleted

thats normal for me xD

I usually hover around 4-5. Most of the time I will have Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr all open in tabs even though I tend to forget to ever check them. I rarely have more than two or three "active" tabs going.

Deleted
    Usually 1 or 2 pinned (MAL and some american cartoon I'm watching right now), 2-3 important ones I need for some reason (right now one with a PC setup I'm looking to buy and a site with cheap furniture, to put it under it, or 3 most informative sites regarding my project subject, like I had while writing my final report for uni, etc). Rest are current "session", may be anywhere from 2 (yt and mmoc) up to 50+ - 4chan ftw lol.

9 right now. Usually it's about 20ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 37 open right now, I usually have something close to that open. I was happy to get my new computer, it handles anything smoothly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

If I have more then 1 my OCD kicks in. Not too sure why. If I need to make a new a tab to Google something real quick, I make sure to close it right after I'm done. I always only have 1 tab.

10+ Year Old Account
    usually 2-12, average 4-6 maybe...
    poll is odd, i just woke up..not tracking threads, so only have front page and this open, not looking at profession guides to help people in trade, nor farmville or kingdoms of camelot, FB games...

atm i would ahve to answer 2...but if you gave me like 30-60 minutes, and a cup of coffee i'd be up to 5
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    I usually have 15+, but atm it's only 8.

2. mmo-c and mmo-c

Deleted
    I got Facebook, hot, youtube, mmo, own3d. : )

usually around 5-6, but i constantly close and open new ones, i rarely keep the same one open for more than a minute

10+ Year Old Account
    3 at the moment.

normaly around 5-8:
    1 buffering something on youtube (penn and teller atm)
    1 forum main page
    3+ threads

i tend to close unused tabs as fast as possible. wikipedia, google, calculators etc.
    if i have to open more interesting tabs i save the links and open them later when im done with the current ones. i suck at multitasking.

usually 3-5. 99% of the time I have open:

Facebook > Hulu/Netflix > MMO-Champ > random school shit

Deleted
    usually 3-4 2 mmo-c a youtube and sometimes another one if i need to look something up or what ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    it drives me f***%^g crazy for some reason to have more than 3 or 4 max at a time. If your not downloading/updating something, I don't see a purpose for sooooo many.... (i think i saw 29 posted up somewhere) unless thats how you earn your living... then yeah lol
    Last edited by Noxplod; 2012-01-29 at 08:13 PM. Reason: double posted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxplod View Post
    it drives me f***%^g crazy for some reason to have more than 3 or 4 max at a time. If your not downloading/updating something, I don't see a purpose for sooooo many.... (i think i saw 29 posted up somewhere)
    lol, my mums pc is like that, every time i go to use it she has like 30+ tabs open, drives me nuts, she opens everything in a new tab and never closes old ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    One. I absolutely cannot stand looking at friends/roommates browsers with 10 freaking tabs open. I'm way too OCD for that stuff.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Deleted
    I am a pig . I never go under 15. Usually I have around 20-25 tabs opened and when I am doing research on something in addition to my regular work and entertainment I can have anywhere between 40-60.

In my world tabs basicly replace favorite sites I visit at least somewhat regurarly. However Firefox doesn't start very quickly though.