Deleted

Bloodsail rep farming (Shattered Hand-EU)

Hello there!

I've been planning for quite a while to acquire the Insane title. One of the requirements is to become honored with Bloodsail, which can be done by farming a lot of mobs in Booty Bay. However, the guards in BB have quite a large amount of health and creating a group would be ideal instead of going "solo".

I would prefer a five man group (one tank, one healer and 3 dd's). If we manage to gather a group we will farm on friday/saturday/sunday as most people have work or school to attend. I'm playing horde side on Shattered Hand EU, if you wish to join please reply here or whisper me ingame.

Thanks!

Deleted
    hey broober
    instead of making a group for bb, go and kill "pirates" in arathi highlands, it's much easier since you can do it on you own. it takes a bit longer but i think the no waiting time makes up for it.
    best regards

ps. sry for the bad english.

Deleted
    Hi Boffe!

I haven't heard anything about pirates in Arathi, are you sure that they give reputation with Bloodsail?
    Bloodsail pirates give rep with Steamwheedle Cartel factions, maybe you just mixed em' up

Hey,

I believe that Boffe is thinking about Faldir's Cove in Arathi Highlands, where you can gain rep with Bloodsail Buccaneers.

Other than that, I do have a question of my own regarding Bloodsail Buccaneers and Steamwheedle Cartel.
    I got the Insane title a quite a while back, and I did the grind to exalted with Bloodsail and then grinded to exalted with Steamwheedle through DM-runs (Free Knot!). Hence I was at exalted with all five factions.

I'm not sure when it happened (or how), but somehow I've lost rep with Bloodsail so now I'm below exalted, so I was wondering if there is a way to get to exlated with Steamwheedle again without losing rep with Bloodsail Buccaneers?
    My plan is to kill jazzrik ~50 times and then go for High Admiral "Shelly" Jorrik for the final push. But I won't do this grind if it would mean that i can't have both faction at exalted at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, Ive not long just did this and heres my method,

Going through the South Stranglethorn Quests you come to one called "Double Rum" which causes Booty Bay to phase, during this you can kill the named NPCs for between 5-25 rep, and thers a lot of NPCs. Took me about morning to dinner time to get from 30k/36k Hated to 11999/12000 Honored, at which point I discovered that you cant break into Revered with any of the mobs while Phased, other named NPCs outside BB or the unphased BB lvl85 Guards.

Very easy very quick, BE WARNED THOUGH that you cant Unphase Booty Bay until your at least Nutral with them again since the Quest Giver is part of the BB rep, not that you would go back to BB while Hated anyway.

Good Luck mate, for more information look on Wowhead or Youtube guides
    Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 1762-4021-4202
    My Safari = *Currently Unknown*
    Currently looking for Eevee/Growlithe Friend Safaris
    Feel free to Add/PM me for anything Pokemon

Deleted
    Ah, silly me, of course I know Faldir's Cove but it's pretty slow rep and making a group to Booty Bay will be faster. That method works aswell Mizzow but since I've completed Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms long before even thinking of the Insane the option is permanently gone for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzow View Post
    Hello, Ive not long just did this and heres my method,

Going through the South Stranglethorn Quests you come to one called "Double Rum" which causes Booty Bay to phase, during this you can kill the named NPCs for between 5-25 rep, and thers a lot of NPCs. Took me about morning to dinner time to get from 30k/36k Hated to 11999/12000 Honored, at which point I discovered that you cant break into Revered with any of the mobs while Phased, other named NPCs outside BB or the unphased BB lvl85 Guards.

Very easy very quick, BE WARNED THOUGH that you cant Unphase Booty Bay until your at least Nutral with them again since the Quest Giver is part of the BB rep, not that you would go back to BB while Hated anyway.

Good Luck mate, for more information look on Wowhead or Youtube guides
    This, I can't say how easy this is. To clarify the NPC that gives the quest is called "Sea Dog" Mackinley, or something along those lines. Running through butchering those mobs of Goblins that so easily tore you to shreds when you attempted this grind previously will make you very happy