Deleted

Prot: Trinket troubles

This is me:

RegeM

I've got ~4000 VP so I can easily buy the VP trinket. I'm having trouble though with how though.

I'm already at 102.3% CTC with BoK, so including horn of winter I'm over CTC, so clearly I need to lose a bit of mastery and gain some more avoidance.

Should I replace the Tol Barad trinket with the VP one? Or should I replace the Dodge trinket with the mastery one? Should I even get the trinket!? I've also got the stam trinket from the new heroics if that matters.

Any advice on what I should get and how to deal with it would be great. Also any general advice would be great. Be nice though =]

Thanks

easily solvable.. replace some 40 mastery gems with puissant gems (20 mast/30 stam). Replace that tol barad trinket with the VP ones and get a stam trinket to replace that dodge one(if your still over ctc).. its kinda crappy ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    easily solvable.. replace some 40 mastery gems with puissant gems (20 mast/30 stam). Replace that tol barad trinket with the VP ones and get a stam trinket to replace that dodge one(if your still over ctc).. its kinda crappy ><
    Thanks, yeah I know it's a bit yucky that dodge trinket. I've got the stam trinket from the new heroics so I can get that in ok i think. I've been using a couple of regal gems just to bump my dodge rating up, should I replace those do you think?

Yeah, regals aren't the best, use puissant ones for those slots too, your dodge will go up and over your parry rating when windwalk procs. The stam trinket(with dodge rating proc?) from the 5man heroics is certainly better than that direbrew one you got.

Remember you can reforge away the mastery on both your trinkets, or mastery from some other piece, should make it easy to cap yourself