Possible battleground bug/multiboxing bug in AV

So today I was doing AV's to help one of my guildies get Battlemaster. While in a party of 3 we joined an Alterac Valley where we were unable to see anyone on the Map except for us and one other person from a different realm. Everyone else in the Alterac Valley where obvious multiboxer's from the same realm and there were many of them, these were also the people we could not see on the map.

http://i.imgur.com/xZIa7.jpg - picture of some of the multiboxers
    http://i.imgur.com/YvZPY.jpg - another picture of some of the multiboxers.

Now this has nothing to do going against multiboxing of any sort but something even more weird happened while I was trying to cap South tower.
    I was in a fight with some of the NPC guard's there trying to kill them as a Holy paladin, and I suddenly got ported out of the Alterac Valley. It was appeared I was reported AFK somehow even though in combat. This not only happened to me but myself and two of my guildies that where in the group with me and they where in combat somewhere else as well.

http://i.imgur.com/uUIgg.jpg - Picture showing that I was in combat with one of the Guard's and all of buffs go off at the same time which means exiting the battleground somehow.

I don't know of a bug or program that allows this yet, but going to research more, just wanted to see if anyone else has had the same problem.

P.S. We did not pull any sort of stupid trick for this to happen, we don't know exactly how it happened either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    If enough people report you AFK in a short time period, you get instantly reported out of the bg irregardless of whether or not you're in combat. So it's more so the botters abusing the system then an actual glitch or bug.

I'm not sure what's Blizzard's stance on this is, so you should just report it and move along.

I was in a IoC last night, and this happened, the entire team was multiboxers shouting random crap, all the time, i said something, and I found myself kicked. It's retarded. I'm assuming they're just kicking people to make room for more bots/multiboxers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I was in a IoC last night, and this happened, the entire team was multiboxers shouting random crap, all the time, i said something, and I found myself kicked. It's retarded. I'm assuming they're just kicking people to make room for more bots/multiboxers.
    This ^.

Also the way the report system works is the buff will get shorter for each person who reports you then at a certain amount you will be kicked instantly.

As for people abusing the system with multiboxing & bots yes it should be looked into more & the people doing it should be banned.

However one thing you can do it get a PVP addon that shares data between you & any guildies/friends in the BG and automatically reports people & keeps track of those reported. By doing this & adding those multiboxers/bots to the list of people automatically reported you can get rid of them by taking advantage of the same loopholes that they do.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Deleted
    Well it's obviously taking an unfair advantage of having multibox... just send ticket to GM. He should worn him/her for that.