Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    All the other races get a new, unique story about what happened between wrath and cata.

Belves get a recycled story from year before based between TBC and Wrath.

as far as I'm concerned, huge failure on blizzards behalf.
    More recycled content, this time not even in the game!

10+ Year Old Account
    addons done my ackis, thts why it looks so familiar to the recipe list he/she did

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes this addon has been around since 2008 so before achievements existed, check it out at the wowace addon development website. I have to say it was a godsend back thenin getting all the pets and mounts I was missing once they made them learnable rather than an item in a our bags. It's also got me started on something that I still do and that's selling the rarer and more difficult to get BoE pets (i.e. faction specific) in the AH.

Cool story Bob.

Deleted
    or just keep on using atlasloot..

Quote Originally Posted by distu View Post
    There is also addon Rarity that is pretty for pets and mounts. Counts your attempts and creates a collective drop chance % from all your attempts.
    I'll second the suggestion of Rarity as a companion/alternative to Collectinator. It previously existed as "Bunny Hunter", so if you used that addon, it can import all the data you recordered there, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    Why? It wasn't even written by Blizzard staff. It was a contest entry back in 2008. Blizzard liked it so much that they made it canon. If blood elves don't have an idea that would make the belves interesting, then what can you do?
    I know it wasnt written by blizzards staff.
    What bothres me is that all the other leaders so far got NEW stories about events after wrath, Belves got Recycled content.
    its a good story, but its in the wrong timeframe, and its not NEW.

Rest of your post is trolling imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    More recycled content, this time not even in the game!
    iknorite? lol
    its just a bit of a piss off that all the other races get really neat, in depth stories about the changeover from wrath to cata.
    Belves get a fanfic story (Even though its a GOOD STORY, dont get me wrong here) that they decided to slap into cannon.
    Last edited by Kazlehoff; 2012-01-30 at 06:48 PM.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    I know it wasnt written by blizzards staff.
    What bothres me is that all the other leaders so far got NEW stories about events after wrath, Belves got Recycled content.
    its a good story, but its in the wrong timeframe, and its not NEW.

Rest of your post is trolling imo

iknorite? lol
    its just a bit of a piss off that all the other races get really neat, in depth stories about the changeover from wrath to cata.
    Belves get a fanfic story (Even though its a GOOD STORY, dont get me wrong here) that they decided to slap into cannon.
    Umm... let me correct you it is not a good story, it is terrible... It added nothing to the plot, not like there is much of since cataclysm. It's sad to see what wow has become since they replaced the original writers.

Good story / not good story is personal taste. just sayin'.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Why are people saying the addon is useless, and then say go to armory. Why would i want to alt-tab and pain myself by checking the crappy site. I like that it's in game, with more features then armory.

Does this "new" lore exist to justify Blood Elves leaving the horde? It sounded like that, to me...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know this was up there!

Useless addon is useless. Sorry. With MoP *everything* about pets will change and how you obtain them. Good luck spending time and effort farming pets now when they will be so much easier to obtain in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Useless addon is useless.
    The number of downloads says otherwise.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Useless addon is useless. Sorry. With MoP *everything* about pets will change and how you obtain them. Good luck spending time and effort farming pets now when they will be so much easier to obtain in MoP.
    They change new pet additions maybe. I doubt they change the way you obtain pets ingame right now. Unless there's a blue source wich says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Addon is pointless. Just go to your WoW armory profile and see what you're missing. Tells you.
    And this makes it easier to simply click a button in game, without having to minimize and search links in the WoW armory, especially since at times it gets laggy as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenderthyu View Post
    And this makes it easier to simply click a button in game, without having to minimize and search links in the WoW armory, especially since at times it gets laggy as hell.
    Don't forget to include buggy.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn