Exclamation soooooo fraps.....

Heya!

I wanted to record some bgs today and raids later in the week, however my fraps only allows me to record for pity 30seconds....
    is this intended or a bug?

also, if there is any better programs out there, please share.

unregistered version, or ran out of diskspace are the only things I can think of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

The Patient
    30 seconds is the trial, you'll have to buy or find another way to acquire the full version bud.
    Also fraps is terrible unless you have 2 harddrives, wow on one and writing the recording to another.

You need to buy the full version.

yeah that's trial. I suggest either paying the measly $37 for the full version or getting MSI Afterburner.

Also like people above said, 2 HDDs or 1 SSD and 1 HDD. Boot and play WoW off one HDD (or SSD), write to spare HDD. (NEVER write to SSD, you'll burn up its write cycles.)
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

High Overlord
    Fraps is rediculously cheap, you own it for life and get every update for free. Just buy the software. It is hands down the best video recording software for gaming environments.