Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Once dreamt I rushed into a church, seeing myself in 3rd person view. There was a few people in the church - I knew all of them, without seeing them. I walk towards the altar, where a body is placed in a coffin. As I get close, I notice it is some one I know. I start running to the altar, and as I reach the coffin, I wake up.
    Right after that dream, I just lied in the couch where I had slept. Had a really uncomfortable feeling. First thing I did was to text my best friend and ask him about something irrelevant. Just to check if he was alive.

Another weird dream I had was just surreal. In the dream, I saw a mule - and again it was in 3rd person. The setting was very 1920's cartoon-esque, sepia-brownish colors and all that. The mule walked on the pavement, past various shops, its head going up and down in a half-circle movement slowly to an offbeat, slow-played trombone. That just kept on going on repeat 'til I woke up.
    This one I find strange, but in a really lovable way. I'd love a mule like that!

Just remembered one I used to have over and over as a kid. Dreamt me and my family - big brother, little sister and mother plus father, were in a castle, at night, rain and thunder. The castle itself was on a high, desolate mountainside. During the dream, we walked around the castle, escaping some unknown terror. Mother and father got taken after a while, and soon after my brother was taken too. The rest of the dream felt like eternity. I sneaked around the castle, until I eventually escaped. Can't remember how though. No screams or anything like it occured in that dream. I only remember intense fear.
    Last edited by mmoc2f5baea4d2; 2012-01-30 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asseymcgee View Post
    you guys are gonna laugh or think i'm lieing..but here goes.
    This dream was about a year ago, give or take.

I went to this girls house that i was talking to at the time (we'll call her derpette), and i asked to see her ferret's (she has ferrets irl). So she took me upstairs and we played with them and shit. Then things started getting frisky and we started kissing and threw each other on the bed, a lot of touching and all that nice stuff. We're both there naked about to have sex, suddenly derpette stops and says she wants to bring her friend. So i get all excited and say okay. The door gets kicked down like if it was the fucking swat team by that pink kangaroo from those aussie shampoo commercials. It starts looking at me in a weird way, smiling, and rips off it's pouch. Under that pouch is it's vagina, but it looks like that venus fire trap creature from super mario bros and it's chomping at me. So the damn kangaroo starts hopping towards me with it's chomping vagina, and derpette starts laughing like crazy. Then i look behind me and there is a billy goat with a top hat and a monocle and he says "well, i say!" in a british accent.

I woke up after that...wtf was an understatement in my opinion.

baaaaaaahahahhahahahaahhaha

He was talking backwards, like a recording, but I could, strangely, understand everything he was saying. He told me about his cousin, and I noticed she looked exactly like Laura Palmer. She whispered the name of Laura Palmer's murderer in my ear, while the backwards-talking man danced, intoxicated by the sound of birds.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had so many strange and wonderful dreams.
    Last night I dreamt that Chaos daemons where chasing me in my dreams. A dream about dreaming.

What I can most recently remember before that are a lot of very sexual dreams. Many things I dare not describe here, but I sort of feel I need to get laid. My dreams can be rather nasty.

---------- Post added 2012-01-30 at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    You guys are gonna laugh or think I'm lieing..but here goes.
    This dream was about a year ago, give or take.

I went to this girls house that I was talking to at the time (we'll call her derpette), and I asked to see her ferret's (she has ferrets irl). So she took me upstairs and we played with them and shit. Then things started getting frisky and we started kissing and threw each other on the bed, a lot of touching and all that nice stuff. We're both there naked about to have sex, suddenly derpette stops and says she wants to bring her friend. So I get all excited and say okay. The door gets kicked down like if it was the fucking SWAT team by that pink kangaroo from those aussie shampoo commercials. It starts looking at me in a weird way, smiling, and rips off it's pouch. Under that pouch is it's vagina, but it looks like that venus fire trap creature from Super Mario Bros and it's chomping at me. So the damn kangaroo starts hopping towards me with it's chomping vagina, and derpette starts laughing like crazy. Then I look behind me and there is a billy goat with a top hat and a monocle and he says "well, I say!" in a British accent.

I woke up after that...wtf was an understatement in my opinion.
    I love your crazy mind!
    Last edited by Noomz; 2012-01-30 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    I haven't really had any weird dreams except for one special dream i remember since i was a kid.

I had a dream about this dude
    http://www.google.se/imgres?q=The+ph...:0&tx=69&ty=60

Serious, no joke..

Anyway my dream was i woke up in the middle of the night and left my home cause nobody was there ( My family wasnt home. ). So i went into the elevator and took it all the way to the bottom, to the garage, that's like 6Floors from my apartement. There at the bottom i see my whole family, they are like standing in a line, completely frozen, just standing still in a line from tallest to shortest.

I stand infront of them and i see the elevator go back up, and then just a few seconds later it comes back down, and trough the elevator window i see the phantom ( The guy i linked in the picture ) And he's watching me. (The elevator takes a few secs after it has stopped before you can open the door). He is watching me and i watch him, then i panick and climb up on my family, Yes i litteraly climb up and stand on their head, The phantom runs out and tries to grab me (During this part for some reason my parents got higher, just high enough so that the phantom couldnt reach me) I was terrified and tried to dodge his hand while standing on top of my family. Then i woke up.

I had the same dreams many times, some times i would run out into the garage and just run but most of the time it was the same where i stood on top of my parents head. Weird dream, i remember it to this day still.

Other than that i havent really had any strange dreams, or any dreams i can remember anyway.

*edit* I thought about it for a while and i remember some times where i've woken up just feeling fear, i was like really really scared, sweating and stuff but i never remember the dream that caused it
    Last edited by mmoc785098bf0a; 2012-01-30 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    I once dreamt WoW was dying. A horrible and bizarre dream indeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakaflocka View Post

Anyone have the dream within a dream (inception)..? very trippy!

Yep, once =/ A couple of years ago. Waking up 2 times in about 1 second was freaky. (Had this dream before I saw Inception =P)

Ever played Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Well, I was watching a let's play of it, and when I went to sleep I had a dream I was being chased through Castle Brennenburg by MR. Face. He eventually cornered me behind a door in a small closet. As he was breaking the door down, I realized it was a dream. Then I turned into one of my D&D characters, vaporized him, and blew the shit of the entire castle then flew out of the wreckage.

Weird, but actually kind of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a dream that just kept getting weirder.

So I'm in the Michigan State Marching band, and we were at a hotel for a bowl game. There was a bus outside (which I guess was holding 300+ people in it) that exploded killing everyone except me and this one girl who also plays the trumpet.

She goes to the hospital, and I'm sitting at her bedside (I'm uninjured). Suddenly zombies attack, and I run away. It's the zombie apocalypse (sky was red, that's how I know), and I am fighting my way to my house. I get to my backyard, and then I get attacked by Colonel Sanders (yes, Colonel Sanders). He's pinning me down, when someone hits him in the head with a brick. I put his KO'd body into one of those red kiddie wagons, and I travel back in time. I go to the hospital and stop a nickel from being thrown into a fountain (diving and catching it in slow-mo like a boss), which stops the zombie apocalypse.

Very confusing, what does it all mean??
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

i dreamt i was getting married with one of my classmates and then she had misunderstood everything and thought it was just an ordinary party.. and then i remember i went into my tourbus(don't ask me why i arrive at a wedding in a tourbus) and went to sleep. oh and once i dreamt i was trapped in a library filled with zombies with glowey pink eyes.