Bow Sound Modification

Hey guys.

Look at the "Mod" i have made.

Instructions, Download Link and Password of the file on the description of the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OckWGerfIrY

Thanks for watching

Sorry for my poor English
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-30 at 02:55 AM.

Before anyone questions it, yes that is a perfectly acceptable system to use.
    You are simply adding an additional file to the wow folder, an alternative sound which the client will use rather than the default one.
    It can be done using a similar method to mute selected sounds, particular examples being to silence spellcasting/attacks so that a boss fight being recorded / streamed has less unecessary audio, or for "annoying" sounds such as selected pets/mounts etc.
    A similar method also exists for replacement of many UI elements such as buttons, frames etc.

Modifying the game client files is what blizzard prohibits, not this.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Before anyone questions it, yes that is a perfectly acceptable system to use.
    You are simply adding an additional file to the wow folder, an alternative sound which the client will use rather than the default one.
    It can be done using a similar method to mute selected sounds, particular examples being to silence spellcasting/attacks so that a boss fight being recorded / streamed has less unecessary audio, or for "annoying" sounds such as selected pets/mounts etc.
    A similar method also exists for replacement of many UI elements such as buttons, frames etc.

Modifying the game client files is what blizzard prohibits, not this.

Yes. I searched on WoW Foruns before post this.

Blizzard says its LEGAL

Its similiar of the "Silenced Gun Mod".

This one is made by me. Not for the Gun. But for the Bow.

Thank You so much for your aswer ComputerNerd