What to do for Valentine's Day!??

So this girl I have been getting to know and like a lot, told me I can ask her out on Feb 14th at school, (should note im 18 and in grade 12) but she said I had to ask her it in " a special and cute way", the problem is, i dont now what to do. Any help out there from the warm-hearted gamers?

Deleted
    Don't wait 14 Feb and don't kill flowers for a babe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do it now. Don't wait.

She told me to ask her out then..wouldnt want to tick her off now.

To each his own, but if a girl TELLS you when it's "okay" and has stipulations to ask her out, throws a big red flag for me, but that's just me.

What she is trying to say is ditch the flowers and candy and go for something out of the box. Doesn't have to be expensive or anything just, different. The best I did on valentine's day was set up a scavenger hunt in my GF's dorm room, I hid little paper hearts around the room and written on each heart was the next clue as to where the next heart was (obvious had the first out in the open), along with a little momento or her favorite candies, the last card said "Turn around and open your door" where I was standing with flowers and a hug.

First thing I would do is set-up a "fake" date (and for god sake don't do it on V-day, it's an awful time to ask someone out) to the movies or something and throw her for a loop and start from there (so you can plan stuff in your car/room/where ever, that isn't somewhere like in school or at her house.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kunker View Post
    To each his own, but if a girl TELLS you when it's "okay" and has stipulations to ask her out, throws a big red flag for me, but that's just me.
    This is because in december she went through some crap with another guy and is just giving it some time,
    Thanks very much for the help,

No offense, OP, but speaking as a woman, this girl is playing games with you. Who tells a guy when he can ask them out?! I dont care what happened in her past, telling you when and how to ask her out or else is simply playing games.

Deleted
    Nasty.....

I do not know how to respond to this, but I agree sounds like she is toying around. But I have no clue, there are only 3 sentences and who knows what happened between them!

If you want something super romantic, make a quest!

Start by texting her: "Go to the big tree behind the bicyle stalls"
    There's a note saying: "Check your locker"
    You proudly shoved a note in her locker: "Find your next clue on spot xxxx"

And so on

Conclusion she finds you nicely groomed with a picknick basket on a nice spot!!!

Super romantic asking + date in one , and it's fun!

Deleted
    You have the rest of your life to have your emotions, sanity and self esteem slowly eroded by your life partner, don't date a girl who tells you WHEN and HOW you can ask her out. You will be jumping through her hoops like a trained dog for the rest of your life! I know, I'm harsh..... but the basis of any good relationship is respect and trust. This isn't the way to build either.

Give a valentine to the girl who doesn't expect one and doesn't think she is the 'bees knees' and she (and you) will be pleasantly suprised. Good luck!

Deleted
    Special and cute way? Write a poem and recite it to her. Make sure her name is there rhyming with something so she's assured it was written for her and her alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninn View Post
    You have the rest of your life to have your emotions, sanity and self esteem slowly eroded by your life partner, don't date a girl who tells you WHEN and HOW you can ask her out. You will be jumping through her hoops like a trained dog for the rest of your life! I know, I'm harsh..... but the basis of any good relationship is respect and trust. This isn't the way to build either.

Give a valentine to the girl who doesn't expect one and doesn't think she is the 'bees knees' and she (and you) will be pleasantly suprised. Good luck!
    This ^ and Bearshield, Kunker

My advise :Pizza&Sex

If she's stipulating when and how to ask her out (regardless of her past relationships) she's obviously someone you're going to have a hard time pleasing. Coming from a woman who's been married for a while now: Don't let her make you into something you're not, you'll both end up unhappy. There's an old saying about fish... and the sea... I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    No offense, OP, but speaking as a woman, this girl is playing games with you. Who tells a guy when he can ask them out?! I dont care what happened in her past, telling you when and how to ask her out or else is simply playing games.
    I totally disagree. I'm an alpha male but am awful with women. In my relationship I make all the bigger decisions and what not, but then when she is in the need for something cute or adorable or romantic she'll chime in and I'll do just that.

In the end, if she's telling you how and when to do this, she is a specific romantic type, and if you're not the mushy kind of guy who doesn't mind being instructed, then by all means go for it. If you are the mushy type and do these things willingly, but not to her standards then run.

Hell my girlfriend even told me how she wants me to propose... I don't care, it's her proposal..

She just doesn't want to be alone on valentines day - besides, SHE is telling you when to ask her dumb ass out, does that sound like the kind of woman you want in your life? Personally i'd leave it be, but then again i'm not someone who takes orders too well.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
    Nasty.....

I do not know how to respond to this, but I agree sounds like she is toying around. But I have no clue, there are only 3 sentences and who knows what happened between them!

If you want something super romantic, make a quest!

Start by texting her: "Go to the big tree behind the bicyle stalls"
    There's a note saying: "Check your locker"
    You proudly shoved a note in her locker: "Find your next clue on spot xxxx"

And so on

Conclusion she finds you nicely groomed with a picknick basket on a nice spot!!!

Super romantic asking + date in one , and it's fun!
    Best part about this plan is that it doesn't cost that much. If she is toying with the guy, $20-30 is easy to write off.