Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidan the Betrayer View Post
    Also she clames she from the 4th plane of hell due to playing with an Ouiji board
    Well if you go by Dante's Inferno the 4th plane of hell would be Greed... Not what you want in a Girl. I would reccomend finding one from the 2nd (Lust).

Splash her with holy water. Hellhound bitches love holy water.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    What if Dante didn't get everything right, and she knows the real deal?
    Insist that he did

Deleted
    So after having read the entire wikipedia article of Dante's Inferno, thanks to this thread (interesting read btw), we can conclude that she is mental. What?
    Cmon, how could anyone in our society today possibly end in the Fourth Hell (Greed)? /sarcasm off

OT: We all have our peculiar things about us, maybe this is her weird thing :P?

By the way, how can playing with an Ouiji Board bring her to the FOURTH level of hell? That isn't consumerism or hoarding... By all means, she should be in the Sixth Hell as a heretic :P
    Last edited by mmocd37cb64f78; 2012-01-30 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illidan the Betrayer View Post
    So me and my friend were talking and shes been known to be an attention whore. And she starts arguing with me then says "Lucy" will hurt her if I dont go away. Now "Lucy" is the only one talking to me.

Think she's a faking?

Also she clames she from the 4th plane of hell due to playing with an Ouiji board
    Thanks for a good morning laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    What if Dante didn't get everything right, and she knows the real deal?
    Dante went through a jouney of all the planes himself, obviously he got it right ;-)

OT: She is faking it. She wants to be special in order to get attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posession is a very well documented "condition" that's hard to peg as a proper paranormal phenomenon. It's easily dismissed as mental illness or as the OP put it, "attention whoring"

Either way, a person exibiting such symptoms, is dangerous and you should keep a close eye on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Sounds like she might have some mental problems.
    Yea...this.

By the sounds of it, is lucy a 2nd personality? If she really has a 2nd personality you should get her some help, get her to someone who can diagnose her mental condition, because split personality disorders can go quite wrong...especially when one is claiming to be from the 4th plane of hell....

EDIT: In terms of possession, no. She's either gone wacko, developed a split personality or is messing with you.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-01-30 at 12:55 PM.

Give over with the talk of 'split personalities'. That is a ficticious diagnosis by a woman who encouraged those symptoms in her patient in order to write a book about it and make money, the writer of 'Sybil' has admitted this herself. Other corrupt psychologists followed her example and encourged this behavior in vulnerable people to the extent that they tried to promote it in the dodgy field of psychology as a legitimate diagnosis called multiple personality disorder. The goal of psychiatrists now is to get people to deal with the problem of why they would create that type of behavior in themselves and realize they need to staighten up and stop acting the fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostie View Post
    Give over with the talk of 'split personalities'. That is a ficticious diagnosis by a woman who encouraged those symptoms in her patient in order to write a book about it and make money, the writer of 'Sybil' has admitted this herself. Other corrupt psychologists followed her example and encourged this behavior in vulnerable people to the extent that they tried to promote it in the dodgy field of psychology as a legitimate diagnosis called multiple personality disorder. The goal of psychiatrists now is to get people to deal with the problem of why they would create that type of behavior in themselves and realize they need to staighten up and stop acting the fool.
    I don't normally reply to trolls but ill do it to help dispell some of this myth. First off the case of sherly mason (sybil) was not the first case Dissociative identity disorder(DID). So don't try to group everone with this example of possiable deception. Mental illness is serious and should be taken as such. These people are not just being lazy or "acting the fool" they have a physical chemical imbalance in their head or is not deveoped correctly.
    I personally have sever and random panic attacks that I cannot control, its not somthing I chose to have or somthig I'm faking, I have to take medicin daily. But enough about me, this girl is obviously showing mental distress either by showing symtoms od DID, or striving for attention which can mean other mental issues. What the OP needs to do is to try to get her some help, don't just ignore her.

I'm hardly a troll and have experience dealing with this type of problem, yes these people have mental issues but a big part of the problem is drama queen behavior. They like the attention it affords them. You can't compare an anxiety disorder with someone pretending to have multiple personalities and it isn't always related to some sort of 'chemical imbalance'. That's primarily an excuse for incompetent psychiatrists to prescribe medications and use shock treatments on thier patients.

OP, it isn't your job to get this person help, its your job to keep yourself safe and my advice is to avoid this person at all costs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Hehehehehe... Lucy-fer.

Undoubtedly faking.
    Good one Skelly. T'was a good one indeed.

Aethon, you may be interested in a book 'Peace from Nervous Suffering' by Claire Weekes. It's well written and can provide good advice in dealing with anxiety issues.
    Last edited by Ghostie; 2012-01-30 at 03:47 PM. Reason: redundancy

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostie View Post
    I'm hardly a troll and have experience dealing with this type of problem, yes these people have mental issues but a big part of the problem is drama queen behavior. They like the attention it affords them. You can't compare an anxiety disorder with someone pretending to have multiple personalities and it isn't always related to some sort of 'chemical imbalance'. That's primarily an excuse for incompetent psychiatrists to prescribe medications and use shock treatments on thier patients.

OP, it isn't your job to get this person help, its your job to keep yourself safe and my advice is to avoid this person at all costs.
    There are plenty of people who like the attention it gives them I'm sure, however There are also a lot of whom this isn't a joke and is very real for them. This girl is in the age group where mental illness tends to pop up which is why I am worried. If she is going this far for attention she obviouslly still needs help.

I was trying to show how mental illness is not something all people are fakeing and how it can effect them. The simple fact that our thoughts and feelings are basicly just chemical recations and impulsesmeans that a chemical imbalance can effect you though a lot of it has to do with how your brain is wired. People become therepists because they want to help people not so they can just shock them. I agree however that the mental illness is often abused and many kids are diganosed with ADHD when they really are just energetic they are still kids.

OP I belive You have a duty to yourself, others, and her to get her help so that she is gegtting help and is in a safe place.

Also I'm sorry for calling you a troll I get angry when people just dismiss mental illness, and I have some things I do when I get a panic attack to help tone it down but thank you.
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2012-01-30 at 04:34 PM. Reason: I hate phones

Deleted
    Maybe you should try calling Sam and Dean Winchester, they deal with that kinda stuff!

who cares girl is crazy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe she is having problems at home and not an "attention whore".. maybe you should try being a friend first.. and judgmental later...
    "Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves."
    -Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    There are plenty of people who like the attention it gives them I'm sure, however There are also a lot of whom this isn't a joke and is very real for them. This girl is in the age group where mental illness tends to pop up which is why I am worried. If she is going this far for attention she obviouslly still needs help.

I was trying to show how mental illness is not something all people are fakeing and how it can effect them. The simple fact that our thoughts and feelings are basicly just chemical recations and impulsesmeans that a chemical imbalance can effect you though a lot of it has to do with how your brain is wired. People become therepists because they want to help people not so they can just shock them. I agree however that the mental illness is often abused and many kids are diganosed with ADHD when they really are just energetic they are still kids.

OP I belive You have a duty to yourself, others, and her to get her help so that she is gegtting help and is in a safe place.

Also I'm sorry for calling you a troll I get angry when people just dismiss mental illness, and I have some things I do when I get a panic attack to help tone it down but thank you.
    You have my apology in return for my giving the impression that I am dismissive of mental health concerns.

I like how no one has yet to entertain the thought that she is messing with the OP because he's an easy target (for lack of a better term). Not that I'm saying the OP is stupid or anything, but there are people that you can mess with and it's fun (in a non-malicious manner). Looking at it from that angle I'd ask, how long has she been doing this for? Has it been like 3 hours or 3 months? How old are both of you? Do you have an obvious romantic interest that she does not reciprocate and this is her slightly twisted way of saying "go away"?

Is it possible that there is something serious, yes. Is it more likely than her just messing with you or feeling like being weird, no (unless it's leaning towards the 3 months, instead of 3 hours situation).

I think that I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?