Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing GP Top, Jarvan and Blitz come up to gank me, i kill them both just... (only have wriggles and warmogs).
    So i'm at 10% ish, and a full HP lux (Same level) appears out of no where. Slap up my ulti on her, and parrrley. Pop the W+ E and go for it.
    She dies, i'm left on 11 hp.

It was a insane kill as i dodged her ulti + skill shots while beating on her.

I went on a solo-top hunt once. I just got back from summoner's rift. I was hitchhiking through it. Next thing I know there's a bunch of cops chasing after me through the woods! I had to take them all out, it was a bloodbath!

Funny mf game.

Lee kicked me out of the baron area and i wanted to cleanup:

check the bush with the aoe, see 2 enemies, veigar and lee, veigar dies to the aoe and I flash to get Lee but somehow only manage to get a q off and he dashes away and uses flash. I'm already thinking he escaped. Then i hear tripplekill. Seems like my q was slow enouhg for lee to jump right besides an other low hp teammate

Was playing Wukong solo top a while back, can't remember who I was up against. I remember killing them, and their Shyvana jungle comes out of the brush with her ult (missing me completely might I add), with me at about half health near the brush near the top purple turret, with me on blue team. Shyvana ulted and landed in the space between me and their turret, so of course I went down and around. She had red, so after being tagged by her dragon fire I couldn't risk running down the river, as she'd just chase me down. So I went back up into the brush, giving me a little breathing room before she entered with me.

Nimbus strike to a minion, ducked into the top brush, than when she entered I decoyed into the other, and kept juking her that way. At this point, after taking a number of blows, I was pretty much dead. Her ult ran out, and I saw Rammus was coming. After juking her again I move out to meet the powerballing Rammus. While she auto attacks me, I auto attack creeps, lifestealing more than she can deal. Right when she activates her Q (which surely would've killed me), Rammus taunted her, taking the hit and allowing me to run away.

It was quite the daring escape and I was laughing really hard afterward.

b4 the vengence nerf, was doing prot warr frost mage for run in 2's, and faced a guildie team, both gladiators, frost dk and arms warr, mage died in 2 hits and i ended up winning 2 v 1, i was shaking for like 15 minutes after. This happened like a month ago, my guild is still laughing at those 2 guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexotic View Post
    b4 the vengence nerf, was doing prot warr frost mage for run in 2's, and faced a guildie team, both gladiators, frost dk and arms warr, mage died in 2 hits and i ended up winning 2 v 1, i was shaking for like 15 minutes after. This happened like a month ago, my guild is still laughing at those 2 guys.
    Yeah, wrong forum. I wonder how did you manage to not notice how every single post is NOT about wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexotic View Post
    Even though this isnt relevant to the forums, how the hell did they get gladiator getting solo'd by a prot warrior? That's just sad.

Like a half hour ago I got a pentakill as Wukong. It was a 3v5, with 2 of the 3 dying trying to fend off the enemy. As they die I finally get there and jump in with nimbus strike, then immediately ulted, and considering they were around half health they all just exploded. Killed three straight away and mopped up the other two after.

Glorious.

Deleted
    As Nidalee, I was running back to my lane and I just threw a spear into the woods and killed the enemy jungler who was in our jungle for some reason.
    That made me pretty confused.