I am a Semi-Casual player (I get sucked into work alot; so I'm on at the randomest of shedules) Looking for a Guild that has a Reasonably active user base during the day; and somewhat at night.

I'm not looking to move any characters over to the server at this time. But to start on the server a fresh newbie. It's been a long while since I've been through the process.

I'm hoping somebody could point me in the right direction of a one. or advertise theirs to me.

Other Notes:

Faction: Either is Fine with me.

Raid Requirement: once I have character(s) of level. I am more than willing to go on raids. but with my work schedule, I can't agree to a set raid schedule; so no RAID or Gkick Guilds please.

Can't be: PVP server (I started wow on one and never ever want to go back to that)
RP server (I can never get the things I've seen in goldshire out of my brain ever again...it is the stuff of nightmares)

My area of expertise is generally Healers primarily, with tanks in a close second (I'm more of a backup/off tank). DPS only tends to get on my nerves after a while.
I'm actually a fan of druids these days for the ability to spec in each on one character.

thats all I can think of at this moment. Thank you for taking the time to read this. even if it's getting into the TL;DR.