Thread: Clcinfo problem

Deleted

Clcinfo problem

http://i.imgur.com/srHAN.jpg

I started out using clcret. Then this bug on the pic started happening. I turned off clcret, everything started working right. So I switched to clcinfo. After 2 days of use, that started happening again.

Anyone has any idea of what's happening?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/srHAN.jpg

I started out using clcret. Then this bug on the pic started happening. I turned off clcret, everything started working right. So I switched to clcinfo. After 2 days of use, that started happening again.

Anyone has any idea of what's happening?
    It's not likely to be related to clcinfo or clcret. You appear to have a visual display issues that is affecting things outside of clcret/info as well maybe a graphical glitch. Did you try to turn all addons off and see if you experience the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Now it's gone. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Everything's normal with all addons disabled, I turn on clcinfo and it goes to shitmode. Now I relogged with normal addons up and it's showing up fine. Might be a graphical problem

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks like a graphic issue not an addon issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact the corruption is not on just addon frames/skins makes it seem like your graphics card is overheating.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770