Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    so you think the american indians 'deserve' to have their land back, since they were here first?

for the record, i kinda do think that, btw...
    So do I...not likely to happen though.

However, to anyone living on Native American lands who still say that "The Israeli deserved to have their land back because they were there first": Look up the word "hypocrite"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    Yes it is

I started being interested in this conflict when every Republican candidates except Ron Paul started to be warmongers. They basically started the war in these debates.
    yes, indeed they are... I noticed it when I stood frozen for 5 minutes, listening to one of the last speeches given by Mitt Romney. The way I see it, he is just as dangerous as his counterparts in Iran. He clearly said he would want an even MORE armed USA. FFS

---------- Post added 2012-02-04 at 12:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    So do I...not likely to happen though.

However, to anyone living on Native American lands who still say that "The Israeli deserved to have their land back because they were there first": Look up the word "hypocrite"
    lol, check mate!

Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    yes, indeed they are... I noticed it when I stood frozen for 5 minutes, listening to one of the last speeches given by Mitt Romney. The way I see it, he is just as dangerous as his counterparts in Iran. He clearly said he would want an even MORE armed USA. FFS
    How I see it, war was started at the first word. They know they are watched by millions of people around the world with Internet. (this may be why they want to control it)

Sorry marines, you now have to find unicorns again... This time in Iran.

Imagine this - for one day you become and Iranian citizen.

You quickly realise that your life isn't much diffrent than the one in America. You have a job, family, you go to a store down the street every day to shop for groceries, you save money hoping to buy a car for your son once he turns 18.

Everything seems peachy except there is this America that keeps threatening to attack you because you work on nuclear technology.

-The USA keeps violating your air space by sending in drones to spy on you and when your army decides to shoot one of these drones down it causes a huge uproar among americans.
    -Over the years god knows how many Iranian nuclear scientists died in suspicious accidents or were outright assassinated in car bomb attacks.
    -Directly to the south of your country there is the Persian Gulf with part of American fleet chilling there and regulary conducting maneuvers.
    -To the west there is Iraq recently invaded and 'conquered' by the USA and there's also Turkey working with the America.
    -To the east there is Afghanistan crawling with US troops and Pakistan - the biggest ally of the USA in the region.
    -Oh also there's this Israel with their Mossad which is probably responsible for all those assassinations of your scientists. They also have a few dozens of nukes which have been pointed at your house for the past few years.

Now if you were an Iranian would you take all that?

Considering that one of the arguments used against Iran having nuclear weapons is that their goverment is unstable I admire how patient they have been so far.
    If I was in charge there as soon as I got some weapons of mass destruction in my hands I would've nuked everyone around me, not for conquest, but to protect my people because everybody seems to be after me.
    Last edited by hidey0shi; 2012-02-04 at 04:48 PM.

I think the Iranian President once said something like "What's the point of having 1 nuclear weapon when your adversaries already have thousands"?

Not sure if thats the exact quote, but I think what he is basically saying is that they don't see a point in even making nukes when everyone else literally thousands at their disposal.