Thread: ElvUI Questions

ElvUI Questions

Hey Peeps, I was wondering if you guys can help me with a couple of issues I have with ElvUI. First off, on the map(not mini map), is there any way I can make it so the map doesn't go gray when I fly around, or move? Second, is there a way to move my quest Objectives over to the left under my mini map? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-31 at 07:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as moving things around the UI, Press C on the Mini Map, and Toggle Anchors. The map going gray you can also change in the settings as well.

Easiest way i know of is to use LUI instead
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    Easiest way i know of is to use LUI instead
    Or bartender4.

I got rid of ElvUi after the latest version...just found it to be increasingly inconvenient and irritating with all it's confounded restrictions, coupled with an increasing lack of config options, no matter how 'pretty' it looked.
    I used to be snow white, but I drifted...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Or bartender4.

I got rid of ElvUi after the latest version...just found it to be increasingly inconvenient and irritating with all it's confounded restrictions, coupled with an increasing lack of config options, no matter how 'pretty' it looked.
    I tried the v3 with my pala, for the second time, like a week ago. I thought it would have gotten bit better since the v3 was first released. Oh boy was i wrong. I spent few hours trying to make it work / look like v2 i used to have. At the end when i started to feel my brain melting with it i decided to go back to the old addons i had.

But like you said, the UI looks pretty, but i would rather just use my old memory hog addons than spent hours trying to configure ElvUI the way i want it. And fail miserably. xD

The quest objectives is the Watch Frame. The Map going transparent in on the General Tab in /elvui there is a slider bar for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Using ElvUI for some time but can't find an option to remove "Watch frame" since I don't want to see objectives displayed on my screen. Anyone got idea how to do that?
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

I recently decided to go back to ELVUI. Recently, Lynx rush was converted into a dot in the new 5.1 patch and it wont show up on target unit frames. Only serpent sting, black arrow, traps, hunters mark ect. I was wondering if there was a way to add lynx rush to this or to make it show somehow... any help would be really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryberry View Post
    Hey Peeps, I was wondering if you guys can help me with a couple of issues I have with ElvUI. First off, on the map(not mini map), is there any way I can make it so the map doesn't go gray when I fly around, or move? Second, is there a way to move my quest Objectives over to the left under my mini map? Thanks in advance!
    /elvui or /ec and select toggle anchors on the top tab of the menu. Once you have done that there will be a small menu in the middle with a lock button on it, above the lock button is a pulldown menu. Select all on that menu and you can move any frame on the screen.

Off topic but in TUKUI there are target frames that show up on the right hand side, but I want to move them more the the right hand side, Can you do it in TUKUI or ELVUI?

Quote Originally Posted by Narcoleptic View Post
    Off topic but in TUKUI there are target frames that show up on the right hand side, but I want to move them more the the right hand side, Can you do it in TUKUI or ELVUI?
    If you're talking about the Boss/Arena frames, you can move them using the same method posted above your question. At least it works this way in Elv, I haven't used TukUI in a while.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.