Thread: LFR Bullies

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Bully #3 are the ones I've ALWAYS encountered then I look at their progress and hes only killed Heroic Mochok ONE time. So I troll him pretty hardcore and he/she leaves crying -.-
    Yup this sums up all of #3 that I've ran into as well I just don't troll them.

I go into LFR for cool Tank OS pieces my DK needs, and get called a douche bag and elitist every time. All I do is top the meters (usually), and say stuff like "good job guys, clean kill " and just get bitched out. Ya, I have lots of heroic gear, doesn't mean you have to be jelly -_-

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It's your ego making you think your time in a game is important.
    .. little slow, are you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    <3 Bully #3 = )

Especially when they just downed H Morchok and then act like bigshots talking down to everyone.

I have yet to meet a #2 though.
    You must have been so very lucky not to have been grouped with semi premade guild runs then. Though I only do some LFR on my alt now and thus couldn't care, it still annoys me when half the raid is made up by people from the same guild. Why? Cause they will make sure to kick anyone, who's a threat for a specific item. That or they will make sure to go in with 3 Ferals, 3 Hunters and 10 Rogues to ensure they get Vial of Shadows lol.
    Last edited by mmoc3a262a3a21; 2012-01-31 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Spelling

Deleted
    Bully #3 are the ones I've ALWAYS encountered then I look at their progress and hes only killed Heroic Mochok ONE time. So I troll him pretty hardcore and he/she leaves crying -.-
    Lol, funny post man, denial much?

Also, lol at you logging out with your old legendaries equipped.

Deleted
    I can't stand people who think they're a superior person just because they're better at this game than others. Guess what, people just like to have fun. If someone is stopping you from doing whatever it is that you're pugging and telling them kindly what to change doesn't solve it, you can kick them. Name-calling is uncalled for.

And before anyone goes "omg scrub" - I raid, I also get annoyed by people who don't gem and enchant - but I never show it, because I realise that they're probably just having fun, which is what a game is all about.

I'm glad to see though that GMs take elitist harassment quite seriously. I made a ticket yesterday about someone who had a go at a mage who didn't gem. Even though he used no insults, the GM assured me that his attitude was enough to result in action taken against him.

i kick out people regularly that cant perform their job in lfr.
    heres why.

its the madness of deathwing.. theres 4 people doing 50k dps.. 3 doing 30k dps.. and 10 others doing 10k dps..
    this is 25m lfr. so u have a combined total of 400,000 dps..... the corruptions tend to have 30m hp or maybe more.. how many seconds till they are dead assuming everyone is doing their said dps? im gonna guess over 60 seconds.. which means 2-3 impales have gone off. next we have 2 incompetent tanks that cant figure out how to taunt.. tank1 has 2 impale stacks on him and tank2 has 0.. tank 2 cant figure out how to taunt so the next impale kills tank1 because no cooldowns will fix 300% dmg.. after dying once he gets res'd only to die again to the next 3 platforms..

after figuring out 1 tanking madness 25m isnt viable the 12 minute fight starts to collapse when the dps are still trying to kill the corruption and bloods are flying everywhere + hemmoraging and blistering tentacles are going wild..

long story short.. if u cant do your job dont expect to stay long.

10+ Year Old Account
    ehh, i don't care about dps unless the entire group is low, then i find the lowest, rogue in cloth gear pulling 4k dps with a str mace and 333 dagger offhand? umm ugh...

if someone is afk i call em out, but i do it like "InsertName has been at the entrance the whole time, look at your map"
    ppl look, he is indeed idling, and gets kicked instantly,

as far as the rogue is concerned i just don't care about people like that, unless it is bad enough(and since LFR the whole raid would have to be bad) then kicking the lowest dps might make it succeed.

having 4 tanks sucks for LFR-sigh long freaking que's or i would just reque, on my dps and healer i would reque, tank though, opposite of LFD, longest que's possible...it sucks.

further along the OP's post / quote is
    3. Know your stuff and play your best. When you enter the Raid Finder, you enter into a contract with 24 other players that you'll do your best and will work to down the content. The best way to avoid any type of harassing or bullying behavior is by holding up your end of that bargain.
    would calling that cloth rogue out be harassment, or just stating the facts? or the X class that doesn't use their Y spec skill
    (explosive shot gul'dan mutilate cobra / aimed, arcane blast --well list goes on and on......)_
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-01-31 at 11:46 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    You are a jerk.

Number 3, lol, i have come across it. Losers...
    Why? He's real.

You're just one of those bad player that bully the good ones... and its easy to do since you represent ~97% of the pop playing WoW.

No wonder they have to nerf HM by 5%... since well... they gave you RF and Normal mode... but no... the bad players are still crying to complete HM.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by ipaq; 2012-01-31 at 11:50 AM.

I admit I am a #2 Bully, "back off my loots haters D: wait until next week or something...its supposed to be my week ". I dislike #3 bullies the most out of the 3, idc how Elitist you act i'm sure somewhere there is at least more of an ounce of failure inside you, so leave that attitude at the raid portal.

You can't be kicked while in combat so just keep the pulls coming :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Actually there is something worse than heroic raider's in LFR, people who just got they "destroyer's end" and consider themselfs as god's of raiding. They see this "amazing feat" as something that allows them to complain about everything even if they are 10 on dps meter.

"If you try to kick one of us you will be kicked we have enough guildies on this raid to do it" Lol we wiped on trash and i left.

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Lol, funny post man, denial much?

Also, lol at you logging out with your old legendaries equipped.
    #5 Jealous of legendaries so uses it as ammunition to bully/troll. Amazed at how much I see people jumping on people for legendaries, old or current ones, trying to find something to grasp onto, in their neverending need to be angry at someone!

This is why I always do LFR with Warglaive/Shadowmourne equiped, to make guys like you mad!
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2012-01-31 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    #5 Jealous of legendaries so uses it as ammunition bully/troll. Amazed at how much I see people jumping on people for legendaries, old or current ones, trying to find something to grap onto, in their neverending need to be angry at someone!

This is why I always do LFR with Warglaive/Shadowmourne equiped, to make guys like you mad!
    I'll have to disappoint you then man, I'm not even close to mad and something like that wouldn't make me mad at all, don't see why it should.

My post was just about him being part of #3 for two reasons :
    1) mentioning heroic kills while it's completely irrelevant
    2) running around/logging out with old legendaries

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to disappoint you then man, I'm not even close to mad and something like that wouldn't make me mad at all, don't see why it should.

You really have no clue what an Elitist is do you? In addition what does MY legendaries have ANYTHING to do with the thread at all? You have nothing

Z E R O upon LFR

Out

Those who seek to destroy LFR / Bully others within LFR barely have any ''Kills'' to have any meaning upon insight. They choose to break others because they are bad.com within their own cabilities of raiding.

#3 Has nothing upon ANYTHING TO DO with me logging off with my legendaries WHAT THE F.

1. You would be amazed at the ammount of people who do find a reason to get mad over this, even if you're not one of them

2. Just a recap of my legendary, started it in december 2009, tiered raid so you had to wait a fair while before it all unlocked, then waiting for the guild master to get his first (because he rolled higher at rotface on week 1 of that tier unlock) so with progress to heroic mode farming and a lot of bad luck I got my Shadowmourne at the beginning of august 2010, the 2nd of 3 in the guild. So that is 8-9 months of working towards 1 item (albiet waiting in line for the shards), 3-4 months later a new expansion was out, It still felt like I had barely used the item. So I still use Shadowmourne whenever I can.

3. Warglaive - I was in a raiding guild in TBC we were working on Muru before the 3.0 patch came out, 2 of the rogues in the guild who had both Warglaives had quit/moved server and the guilds pre tbc warrior maskot had an offhand, I never saw one drop while I was in the raid. I farmed Illidan with my friends for much of Wrath of the Lich King putting in probably 40+ kills in that expansion, and during my casual and occasional non raiding playing of Cataclysm I farmed for it whenever I played. I first saw a Warglaive drop around 2 weeks ago. To put it into perspective for you, it took me 4 years to get the weapon that I had been wanting since I made an account at the start of TBC.

So I spent 8-9months farming/waiting for Shadowmourne and only got to use it for non progression based farming, which died out shortly before Cataclysm. I spent 4 years farming a weapon that never dropped when It would have made a difference. These are to me the best looking weapons in the game and current weapons don't really mean anything.

So I think I'm going to equip them and look like a badass on my own time, regardless if people like you don't like it ^^.

You really have no clue what an Elitist is do you? In addition what does MY legendaries have ANYTHING to do with the thread at all? You have nothing

Z E R O upon LFR

Out

Those who seek to destroy LFR / Bully others within LFR barely have any ''Kills'' to have any meaning upon insight. They choose to break others because they are bad.com within their own cabilities of raiding.

#3 Has nothing upon ANYTHING TO DO with me logging off with my legendaries WHAT THE F.
    This...many people log out in legenaries / rp stuff...whats the matter with you?
    If you dont like to discuss stuff then gtfo of a forum...

anyways Alca is right

I'm #3 and I'm not really sorry about it.

Most of the people in LFR don't deserve loot.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

3. The Elitist Egotist Bully

This is mostly likely the worst kind of bully you'll find in the Raid Finder, mainly because there's not much you can do about them. The group of bullies I've belonged to in the past, these are your heroic mode raiders who deign to grace your RF group with their presence so that they can take their Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, top meters and then call you all bad for not doing the same. These are the ones who are going to complain every time you get loot, not because they need it but because you don't deserve it.

Please note that I'm not saying this about all heroic raiders. This doesn't even apply to most heroic raiders. There will, however, always be people who believe in their own superiority, and damn you for not being one of them. This is the type of bully I'm most familiar with, mainly because this was me for a time. This still is me at times, but I'm now mature enough to keep my opinions to myself when I'm having a bad day.
    ok I will agree that the top two are obnoxious examples of bullying, but #3 is often a matter of perspective. As a heroic raider myself, I do expect myself to generally be doing the vast majority of healing when I am in LFR. I know I will outgear 90% of the other players, let alone the healers. Sometimes my hps will be 20-30k higher than the next closest. There is NO excuse for this (except perhaps during ultraxion). simply because my item level is higher than the other healers does not forgive them of a huge disparity between our healing done.

often, there are players who know others will carry the LFR group, so they dont try. or perhaps they are simply bad. If I call them out on this, it does not mean I am bullying - yet from their perspective they will likely take it as such. These types should be called out, you dont have to be a dick about it - but they should still be made aware. It is a group setting after all, so underperforming is just negligent or intentional abuse of the group as a whole.

lastly, to be honest, LFR can be solo healed by a good healer, it can reach sufficient dps with 4-5 good dps players, but it still needs a tank or 2 that know what they are doing. tanks can still wipe the group on some mechanics if they dont understand it or are bad(DW madness impale, etc.). so, the only kind of over-done LFR abuse i see is of the vote-kick feature. Save your vote-kicks for DCs or AFKs (or a really, really, really bad tank); you can kick bads, but they will just be carried or replaced with another bad anyway.