Deleted
    + * * * * * * * *14

Geng, good job this Rixis fella seams to be very hardcore!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you the rulemaster geng?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    It is active. Has always been. If some mod comes in here and subtract 2 or summin, I'm going by that

---------- Post added 2012-03-06 at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Are you the rulemaster geng?
    YES!!! But not really.. Just clarifying summin I care for.. Or summin.... But yeah. Not. But yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been that way for a while now Rix, you haven't played as long as some of us so you might not have witnessed it yet, but it is a rule that someone should edit in to avoid further confusion :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can't go having rule circumventing ideas like this, especially if not everyone is aware of them >.<

and i'm fairly sure in the last few days we've had mini trainwrecks by mods subtracting wrong numbers (though sometimes that's because they subtract 5 :P )

+15

back from le Raid and no loots for pvp*
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    you can't go having rule circumventing ideas like this, especially if not everyone is aware of them >.<

and i'm fairly sure in the last few days we've had mini trainwrecks by mods subtracting wrong numbers (though sometimes that's because they subtract 5 :P )
    If its because its MORE then 4 then its a problem and yes it will be a trainwreck but no trainwreck have been started by they doing less the 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    U people are silly. Come to the mountains, we got steep slopes, beer and blonde bitches (SWEDISH STYLE)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    there was a post recently where I was ninjaed and didn't edit and Arlee has subtracted 3 b/c she thought I was going to edit to 12 yet ,iirc, no one ever brought up anything about that :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Hey all
    +17

Just ordered snus on the internet, it's actually ALOT cheaper (PLEASANT surprise btw), at least if you order in a bulk.

I saved like 25$

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    there was a post recently where I was ninjaed and didn't edit and Arlee has subtracted 3 b/c she thought I was going to edit to 12 yet ,iirc, no one ever brought up anything about that :P
    then it shoulda been brought up, i want clarity in my rules, or i'll start breaking them :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    then it shoulda been brought up, i want clarity in my rules, or i'll start breaking them :P
    No offence but seriously, you need to chill with your rule-nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    + * * * * * * 18

edit: Those asteriks just magically appeared O.o
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2012-03-06 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    PATCH GOT THE SAME PROBLEM AS WE COOL PEOPLE!!!

caps

10+ Year Old Account
    +21 hey hey hey, calm down with the rule name calling :P Jona was the rule nazi lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    No offence but seriously, you need to chill with your rule-nazi.
    i've been, as have a number of people rule nazi'd for the slightest mistake, and now i pull up someone elses mistake and find out "oh it's ok, we just ignore how that rule is worded and made up our own meaning for it"