1. #61
    The Lightbringer Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,156
    +32

    you better believe it baby!

  2. #62

  3. #63
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786

  4. #64
    + 34

  5. #65
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    + 35

    Think I may head off to bed. Can still sleep for 2 hours if I fall asleep fast.

    Night guys.

  6. #66
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    + 36

    Night Hiko.


  7. #67
    The Lightbringer Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,156
    +32

    Jealous, night!

    Totally wish I could be in bed right now. 34 more minutes and I go home, just to try and work on what's causing my PC to randomly stutter in WoW..... yay?

  8. #68
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    That sucks Uggor

    My computer artifacts like crazy in WoW but works perfectly fine in everything else, luckily i don't play WoW anymore.

  9. #69
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    Jealous, night!

    Totally wish I could be in bed right now. 34 more minutes and I go home, just to try and work on what's causing my PC to randomly stutter in WoW..... yay?
    If only I could go to bed without worrying about having to get up in 2 hours :/

    This time I'm off. Night again!

  10. #70
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    Night again Hiko.


  11. #71
    The Lightbringer Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,156
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    That sucks Uggor

    My computer artifacts like crazy in WoW but works perfectly fine in everything else, luckily i don't play WoW anymore.
    Yeah, I'm getting some weird stuttering for no reason, and I'm hoping it's not my GPU dying. NVidia needs to release the 6-- series already so I can go spend a fortune on one.

  12. #72
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    Yeah, I'm getting some weird stuttering for no reason, and I'm hoping it's not my GPU dying. NVidia needs to release the 6-- series already so I can go spend a fortune on one.
    Im with you on that. I have a 570 classified and the stability issues drive me nuts. i have gone through all the drivers, voltage tweaks, firmware update, clock tweaks, and so on. I have to keep my card at 823 core clock (stock for the classy) and my voltage locked at 1.025 with afterburner to keep it stable :/

  13. #73
    The Lightbringer Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,156
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Im with you on that. I have a 570 classified and the stability issues drive me nuts. i have gone through all the drivers, voltage tweaks, firmware update, clock tweaks, and so on. I have to keep my card at 823 core clock (stock for the classy) and my voltage locked at 1.025 with afterburner to keep it stable :/
    That sounds horrible. I haven't had any issues until now, hoping maybe the card is just a tad loose or something. Helps to know what I'm doing with computers, I suppose.

  14. #74
    +33

    bai
    3 conversations at once is hard.

  15. #75
    The Lightbringer Uggorthaholy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Granbury, TX
    Posts
    3,156
    +29

    indeed they are, skel

  16. #76
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    That sounds horrible. I haven't had any issues until now, hoping maybe the card is just a tad loose or something. Helps to know what I'm doing with computers, I suppose.
    It is a pain but for some reason it is still fun trying to solve problems.

    Indeed Skel. 2 conversations at once for me is very difficult.

  17. #77
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    15,360
    +25

    For the lulz...or something.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  18. #78
    +26


  19. #79
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    + 27

    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    +26


  20. #80
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    15,360
    +23

    huhuhuhuh, "twenty"

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •