New, so.. what server for Republic?

Hey Guys,

Now the initial rush is over was thinking about playing TOR, however after failing to complete the dark side on both KOTOR 1 + 2 (finished the light side no issues) due to my mind being too empathic for it's own good, I'm going to roll Republic.
    However the last thing I want is to join a server that extremely biased towards the Sith (I've never played a pure pve server before and was kinda hoping to avoid that).
    I don't mind a bit of RP and do prefer a server that at least everyone has a decent name.

So... before I join in, what server should I aim for (oh and I'm in Europe!) ?

Cheers =]

Space Slug has a healthy and friendly Republic population.

Lots of guilds participating in every aspect of the game. The Emp/Pub ratio is still manageable (probably around 2:1) and there are tons of 50's to play with.

Come join us on Space Slug. You won't be sorry! It's not a Euro server but we have 3 Britts. 5 Canadians, an Aussie and a Kiwi in my guild with a couple more Britts due to arrive in a few days (wrapping things up in STO.)

heh I'd like to! Ran into a new problem...

I live in Spain now but I don't speak enough Spanish to download the game here... does anyone know if it downloads in multiple languages or just that for the country you are currently in? :3

Im from portugal and its in english
    Money talks, bullshit walks..