Deleted

Need help finding a new rig!

Realised that I've done a extremelly similar post in another section but I didn't realise this section so sorry

I am basically looking for a new PC tower.
    My budget is about £650 and I'm looking for a complete PC.
    The games I play are obviously WoW, SC2, SWTOR, and I'm hoping to finally be able to play my copy of BF3 online haha.

I have a few in mind but not completely sure as I am not the biggest genius when it comes to computers.
    But here are two specs that I currently have in mind.
    If you have any better ideas or just some help please let me know!
    I have two specs that I am really thinking of, one lacks a decent processor I believe and also lacks memory but the other lacks a good power supply and graphics card which would be expensive I believe.

Spec 1 Arbico FX Series Overclocked - Custom Built Budget PC:
    67 Gaming Black OR Galaxy III Black Case
    2 x 120mm Standard Case Fans
    AMD FX 4100 Black Edition Quad Core Overclocked to 4.2Ghz per core Processor
    Xigmatek Gaia HDTx3 With 120mm Fan
    Asus M5A78L/USB3, 4xDIMM, Max. 16GB, ATX ( USB 3.0 ) Motherboard
    MSI Overclocked ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB PCI Express Graphics Card
    8GB (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX 1600MHz DDR3 Ram
    500GB SATA II Hard Drive
    22x Dual Layer DVD +/- Rewriter
    2 Front + 4 Back Ports
    2 x USB 3.0 Ports (On Back)
    Choice of Windows: 7 Home Premium OR XP Home With Original CD
    Xilence 580W 2 x PCI-E 120mm Fan PSU
    2 Years Return To Base (1st yr. Parts & Labour, 2nd yr. Labour) Warranty

This computer comes up to £639.

Spec 2: Intel Core i7 2600 Quad Core PC Gaming Computer 16GB 2TB NVIDIA GeForce GT520 1T:
    CPU:
    * Intel i7 2600 2nd generation processor. 4 cores running at 3.4Ghz.

MEMORY:
    * 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory.

HARD DRIVE:
    * 2000GB Serial ATA II Hard Drive.

CD & DVD RE-WRITER:
    * DVD Read Speeds of 16x and write speeds of 22x
    * CD Read speeds of 48x and write speeds of 48x

GRAPHICS:
    * NVIDIA GeForce GT520 -1GB graphics card.

SOUND:
    * 6 Channel High definition Audio

REAR PORTS:
    1 x PS/2 Keyboard
    4 x USB 2.0 Ports
    2 x USB 3.0 Ports
    1 x HDMI Connector
    1 x DVI Connector
    1 x VGA Connector
    1 x RJ-45 Port
    1 x Line Out Port
    1 x Microphone Port
    1 x Speaker Port,

TOP FRONT PORTS:
    2 x USB 2.0 Ports
    1 x Microphone Port
    1 x Speaker Port

FUTURE EXPANSION:
    2 x PCI Slots
    3 x Serial ATA (SATA) Slots

This computer comes to £577.95

I'm just looking for some help or even just better ideas / computers such as links of towers I should buy instead of these.

Thanks for reading this wall of text!
    Please help ^^ joe.

Deleted
    I would go with first one. The second has got "too much" ram(and slightly slower), and the harddisk is fairly big. If anything, rather a ssd and a smaller hd. Anyways, it's probably just what everyone will say

Deleted
    Too much ram?
    I understand that that ram is slow compared to high end ram but I thought it was still a high amount of ram.

You can't really have too much RAM, but it looks like their budget went towards RAM and not video card in the second build. The video card in the second computer is just plain bad, awful, slow, and generally useless for anything but watching videos.

Between those two, the first one would be better for gaming (even WoW, as that second video card is too slow to even run WoW smoothly.)

Now, if you could find something with an i5 2xxx CPU and a higher end video card, that would be ideal, but you're unlikely to find a pre-built PC in your price range with those parts.
    Super casual.

Deleted
    It is much like a harddisk, x programs will use y gb. With ram, you use memory the same way, more program running means more ram/memory used. But for gaming you will run most games with 4gb, they would never fill more. 8gb is awesome aswell, as most people have multiple programs and games running.

So. Your open applications, even several of the games you liste wouldn't fill more than 8gb. It is a nice number. As speed is concerned, you would want to run the applications a little faster, if given a choice like this. though 1333 -> 1600 is probably only 1% performance increase. So 8gb 1333 would be fine aswell if you'd want to spend money elsewhere.