[H][Suramar-US] <Myth> [10M] - Weekend Raid LF DK/Bear Tank - 3/8 HM

MYTH 3/8 HM of Suramar: Horde Side

MYTH is currently seeking a DK or Feral tank for G2 (with a raid ready dps spec). If you’re a player who values raid time, wants to down content and be competitive on server rankings give us a look. Even though we have only been around a short time we have cleared 3/8 HM Dragonsoul and ranked #1 Horde, server 5th. You won’t find people here that need a carry. Were not a large guild as we don’t have or recruit a bench so all spots are core and attendance is expected to be high. Every raid member has an off spec that is equally geared as a main spec.

*Why choose us*
    MYTH focuses on a weekend raiding schedule and caters to the adult (no one under 21) WoW community members that have busy real life schedules during the week. Even though we only raid 8 hours a week we take it seriously and expect to stay in the top ranks of the server. If you like what you’ve read please apply at http://www.myth-suramar.com. Contact Quetzal,Innfidel,Engen,Arincia.

*What you can expect*
    MYTH will provide all raiding supplies including enchants (after trial period) for both specs. A solid, stable and BS free place to raid and enjoy yourself. The rest is in the charter on the site.

*Raid 2 LF DK / FERAL Tank with off-spec (390ilvl)

Raid 1 - Raid Leader: Engen
    Raid Times: 7:00 am - 10:00 am Saturday and Sunday

Raid 2 - Raid Leader: Arincia
    Raid Times: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm - Saturday and Sunday
    Last edited by Engen; 2012-02-02 at 06:27 AM.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i sense theres alot of pie in this place too and me likes pie!

ZOMG SOMEONE ON SURAMAR YAY!

Hi <Myth>!

(From <CFT> :P)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

oh yeah suramar ftw so come one come all join up while the gettin is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    ZOMG SOMEONE ON SURAMAR YAY!

Hi <Myth>!

(From <CFT> :P)
    w00t! thanks for the bump!

i has french toast for breakfast!