Warlock/Ele/Feral/Boomkin LF 25 Man

What I am looking for:
    A 25 man guild that has cleared at least 8/8 regular and is working on heroics. I am available to raid after 10:00 PM EST any weeknights (Possibly weekends too).

Quick Resume: (And I am aware these are WotLK accomplishments, I took a break from raiding since then.)
    -Experienced in high-end, end-content heroic raiding.
    -11/12 ICC 25H in WotLK pre-nerfs.
    -Alliance server first Halion 10H kill.
    -Cleared Naxx, Ulduar, ToGC, and ICC, ulduar being the only one I finished when content was not relevant.

-Took a break from raiding for a while and focused on pvp, but I am looking to get back into high-end raiding.

Characters (Willing to play any of these specs):
    Reflection - Durotan - (Feral DPS/Boomkin)
    Reflected - Durotan - (Warlock)
    Demox - Durotan - (Elemental)

I can gear up and fit easily into a guilds raid in a very short time.

Inbox me, or send me in-game mail to Reflection.

Lnpt

Greetings,
    My name is Holyapple, Healing officer of "Late Night Pain Train".

Guild: Late night Pain Train
    Server: ysera
    Raid Time: 10pm - 1am EST
    Raid days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
    Progression: 3/8 heroic mode 25 man 8/8 normal mode 25 man.
    Currently we are on the look out for more range and have NO Boomkins
    Guild Web site:
    lnpt.enjin.com/home

Loot Rules: Loot Council, (The officers and 1 raider every week, use a loot voting add on and everyone whispers there item they will be upgrading to the loot master, the officers and the 1 raider will then vote on the people putting in for the item)

About the guild:
    We are a adult 25 man guild.
    We have been around for years dating back to Burning Crusade.
    we are the #1 Horde guild on our server.
    We are a very very low drama guild, but we have very open officers that will listen to you.
    We have a very fun and light raid environment, until a boss is pulled and then down to business.

Guild perks:
    Guild repairs every night.
    The guild bank, will enchant your raiding gear for your main. (this includes weapon enchants, legs kits and gems if the bank has them in stock.)
    Raider Rank will have access to a self buff tab, to get out pre-made enchants and what not for there new gear that drops during a raid. (non raider rank must come to a officer to get these items)
    We supply, raid food.
    we have a potions bank tab I fill and sell to raiders at a very very low rate, so i can keep the tab stocked and our raiders can get potions on the fly.

please contact me on our web site or shoot me a whisper on our server,
    Healing officer,
    Holyapple

Filling out an app, running a raid finder for a parse first =P

Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind

<Victory or Whatever>, formerly known as <After Life> has been around since the beginning of BC. We were a 25 man raiding guild all of wrath, and dispersed into 10 man setting for Cataclysm. We got a 3 month late start to 10 man progression in T11 and finished as the server second 10 man at 11/13H (11/13 Pre 4.2) with sub 10% Sinestra wipes and P3 Ascendant Council Wipes. <Victory or Whatever> is now a 25 man raiding guild with a Progression oriented agenda. Our core group of raiders and officer have been together for a long time.

We are [8/8N-DS] and [2/8H-DS] with 7% wipe on H Yor'sahj

We are looking for people that are dedicated and want to progress. You MUST be available for near 100% attendance of our 9 hour raid schedule.

We are looking for LOYAL members who are looking for a stable environment to call home for time to come. We want people who want to be a part of the team and don't view this as and individual effort.

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
    Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.

We supply guild bank repairs, food, and flasks for each raid. We, in return, ask that you come focused and prepared to accomplish our agenda for the given week in a very small raid week. We enjoy our raids and have fun, but if you're derping, expect constructive criticism. We do not belittle people in our raids.

Recruitment
    CORE SPOTS available listed below. Knowledge in multiple specs is a MAJOR plus. Class and available openings below.

DPS
    Mage (Know how to use Combustion and Impact spreading)
    Warlock (HIGH, Do not have one!)
    *Skilled DPS of any class always welcome and ENCOURAGED!*

Healers
    Holy/Disc Priest (knowledge and skill in both specs pref)
    Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman (Tank Heal Focus)
    *We only have a core spot for 2 healers

Tanks
    Death Knight (HIGH, Immediate spot)

***We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players. If you think you're worthy of a raid spot here, do NOT hesitate to apply. We play the best players, Skill > Seniority.

If you can't show up to raid 9 hours a week, do not bother. We do understand that RL takes a precedent over wow, However, we do expect absences to not be a problem consistently.

Please come in Raid Ready Gear.

Loot System
    We run a Loot Council system. It is designed under 1 purpose. It is the raids loot, not your loot. We reward the raid as a whole because this is a team effort. We do not discriminate or favor people in our LC system.

Want To Apply?
    You MUST have a World of Logs parse and a screen shot of your In Combat UI.
    *HEALERS READ* You must provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuff settings of your raid frames.

If you don't have these already, get them. There are NO exceptions.

Contact Us

Real Id (Crimsonlily) Tabetha(at)woh.rr.com
    Real Id (Peejay) Colby_1471(at)hotmail.com

Hi Reflections,
    <Resurgence> is a premiere 25-man late night raiding guild in Kilrogg (PvE, PST-based). We are looking for experienced, quality raiders that are interested to progress with us in Dragon Soul and beyond.

Raid times: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (PST) -- Tues/Wed/Thu/Sun -- 12 hrs/week.

Tier-13 Progress: 1/8H 25m. 5/8H 10m (we are short dps).
    Tier-12 Progress: 6/7H 25m (Pre-nerfed, H-Rag p4). 7/7H 10m (pre-4.3).
    Hit us up if you're interested! If you've any questions, please contact one of our officers (Azuka, Slashlove, Tawneestone) in-game.

Thanks.
    ---
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3566006648
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Resurgence
    http://www.resurgeguild.com

Hey Reflections,

Our late night core 25man is looking for amazing Ranged DPS for HM progression.

<Shady Shenanigans> core 25man (1/8hm) runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST).

If you are interested in raiding at those times please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild.

My real id: hgupta810(at)gmail.com
    Real id for Main Recruiter (Pøltergeist): terris_s(at)hotmail.com
    Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): jlas0(at)yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
    Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
    Recruit Message on WoW Forums: us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3342095221
    Recruit Message on MMO Forums: mmo-champion.com/threads/1062173-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-on-Gul-dan-8-8-DS-Late-Night-25m-Heroic-Progression!
    World of Logs: worldoflogs.com/guilds/168737/
    Live Stream: justin.tv/omallydapally

Hey Reflections, we're looking for a good warlock in TCN for our 25-man progression raids. We are currently 3/8 in Heroic DS25 and raid West Coast times, which seems to fit in your late night schedule. Please check out our information and see if we are a fit for you:

Usual Recruitment stuff:

www.tcnguild.com

Raiding Schedule:
    25-man: Tues, Wed, Thurs; 8:30 – 11:30 PM PST

Who is TCN?
    Turbo Cyborg Ninjas is an Alliance, 25-man progression guild on US-Ner’zhul. We’re one of the oldest guilds on the server. We first started out as a social guild with a bunch of real life friends in Vanilla, and then gradually moved into a hardcore raiding guild in The Burning Crusade. As a guild, we have successfully completed all encounters through the last two expansions, and our goal in Cataclysm is to remain a competitive and efficient raiding guild. We pride ourselves in spending less time raiding while progressing faster than other guilds who raid more. We feel there should be a balance between raiding and real life, which is why we are extremely focused on raid days and move quickly with little downtime. TCN maintains a lean raiding roster and continues to seek skillful and dedicated players who raid because they like challenging endgame content, completing achievements for nerd points, and being surrounded by people with similar aspirations and goals.

Tier 13:
    Heroic: Dragon Soul: 3/8 - (Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj)
    Dragon Soul: 8/8

Tier 12:
    Heroic Firelands: 7/7
    Glory of the Firelands Raider (Realm 1st)

Tier 11:
    Heroic Blackwing Descent: 6/6
    Heroic Bastion of Twilight: 5/5
    Heroic Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2
    Glory of the Cataclysm Raider

Feats:
    Realm 3rd - Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25)
    Realm 3rd - Heroic Lich King (25)
    Realm 4th - Heroic Twilight Destroyer 25
    Realm 6th/2nd Alliance - Bane of the Fallen King
    Realm 5th/2nd Alliance - Heroic Twilight Destroyer 10
    Fully cleared Burning Crusade pre-Wrath
    26 Mimiron Heads, 4 Shadowmournes, 3 Val'anyrs, and 5 Dragonwraths.
    10 Heroic Rag mounts (still farming weekly).

Recruitment Needs:

We are looking for reliable, competent and friendly players who will put the guild's progression ahead of their own ego or personal needs.

PRIORITY OPENING:
    - Priest (Shadow)
    - Mage (Fire/Arcane)
    - Warlock (Destro/Afflic)
    - Druid (Balance)
    - Paladin (Ret)

Open:
    - Death Knight (DPS)
    - Paladin (Holy)
    - Priest (Holy/Disc)
    - Druid (Resto)
    - Shaman (Resto)

Exceptional applicants are always welcome regardless of where on your class/spec may fall. If you think you can outperform our current raid members please apply!

We have an active roster of non-raiders interested in everything from PvP, achievements, or other games (SC2, LOL, etc.). If you want more from a guild than just raiding, we might be the spot for you!

www.tcnguild.com

If you have questions regarding recruitment, feel free to contact our raid officers before applying: Xingua, Unclechu, Catheriana, Pkflash, Syrick, or Strife.