Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man best friend. Only animals are truly honest and that's what I appriciate so much about them.
    Watching that youtube video made me cry. Beautiful and sweet.

I have no doubt in my mind that this dog understood Mr McClains condition and sincerely enjoyed seeing him again. Not only that dogs may be able to smell cancer, but that they're highly social animals that are very good at interpreting us humans some times, especially when we're behaving out of the ordinary. Though I speak mostly out of my own experience with the dogs my family have had, and how loving they've been the times any of us have been ill.
    I even had cancer myself, and the dog we had then could definetly tell, he was very gentle and caring towards me during my illness.

---------- Post added 2012-01-31 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    At least he felt happy in his very last moments accompanied by his best friend...
    It was, but the really sad thing is how there weren't any humans to be at his deathbed. Instead, the only and most trustworthy companion, was the most honest and loyal of creatures, his dog.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Man best friend. Only animals are truly honest and that's what I appriciate so much about them.
    Watching that youtube video made me cry. Beautiful and sweet.

I have no doubt in my mind that this dog understood Mr McClains condition and sincerely enjoyed seeing him again. Not only that dogs may be able to smell cancer, but that they're highly social animals that are very good at interpreting us humans some times, especially when we're behaving out of the ordinary. Though I speak mostly out of my own experience with the dogs my family have had, and how loving they've been the times any of us have been ill.
    I even had cancer myself, and the dog we had then could definetly tell, he was very gentle and caring towards me during my illness.

---------- Post added 2012-01-31 at 11:41 PM ----------

It was, but the really sad thing is how there weren't any humans to be at his deathbed. Instead, the only and most trustworthy companion, was the most honest and loyal of creatures, his dog.
    That's why I love animals more than people. They love unconditionally, they don't hold grudges nor do they judge you and they're always there for you. You can't say that about anyone human. Dogs are amazing.

stories like this make me wonder what the fuck is wrong with people like michael vick.
    RIP Steve Jobs. a great man who gave the world great products.

:|
    If I weren't so macho I'd be crying, this is such a happy/sad story

15+ Year Old Account
    During this turmoil it is nice to see such a heart warming story.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose