Deleted

Question Minecraft server

Hello all,
    well I have made a server for me and my friends to play minecraft together got it working and everything but they can't join nd i'm the only one which can? And i tried looking it up on Google but no luck. if you have any tips or advice that would be very helpful..
    thank you

~Andrewtillo

You probably need to open the ports on your router in order for your friends to connect to you.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewtillo View Post
    Hello all,
    well I have made a server for me and my friends to play minecraft together got it working and everything but they can't join nd i'm the only one which can? And i tried looking it up on Google but no luck. if you have any tips or advice that would be very helpful..
    thank you

~Andrewtillo
    You should use hamachi, because thats the best way for free? and people you want to play, cause you most likely didnt pay for the server to be made and crap, thats what im guessin tho xd

Deleted
    ^_^ I didn't think of that, any tips on how to use hamachi for it etc? :S I'm bit of a fail when it comes to things like this. xD

Deleted
    Just from the top of my head here, so this isn't 100% accurate.

Download hamachi and open a new connection using your ipv4 adress (Type ipconfig in Run) and have your friends download hamachi aswell and type in your adress into hamachi. once they are connected they can also connect to the server using the same IP.