10+ Year Old Account

Ten Ton Hammer Interview with Adam Gershowitz

An interesting article has just appeared on TenTon Hammer with Adam Gershowitz where he let slip a few tasty tidbits about upcoming content

Might be some bad news as well though, reading between the lines .....

A few goodies to quote

The other thing that I am really excited about it, and I can't speak too much about it under threat of death and dismemberment from Hal, is the new event that we are going to be launching with 1.7. It won't happen immediately when the patch hits, but shortly after. It's still under wraps but it will feature some brand new gameplay that we haven't done before.
    Now for the possible bad news concerning Infernal Dawn, the new 20-man Raid...

It's coming pretty soon as far as raids go. We have just started internal testing and at this very moment there are folks here playing through it here and on our PTS through private invite that are testing some of the encounters. The zone isn't done, the encounters aren't done, we are still tweaking the art and balancing the game so it will probably be a couple of months before its ready.
    But, then he goes on to allude that Infernal Dawn might be coming in 1.8 but as the question was what's ahead for 1.8 and beyond, make of it what you will

I can give some general teasers. We have Infernal Dawn, which is our new raid coming soon. Expect some awesome stuff around our anniversary, I can't say too much about that, but the one year mark is huge for us so we have a lot planned around that. We are working on a variety of non-stabby activities. We've got some more raids, some more dungeons, some more Master Modes, and some more Slivers planned. We are really happy with how Instant Adventure worked out so we are looking at how we can spread that more throughout the game world and how we can improve that experience as well.
    Full interview and more drool over reading goodies at source

Source: http://www.tentonhammer.com/rift/interviews/patch1-7

It makes me sad that Infernal Dawn is still a way off.
    I was looking forward to getting out of fire by late Feb.

Oh well, guess every guild in the world will have full BiS by the time ID is released.