Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I see what you mean now, with the cinematics. It does look kinda lame when you whack them with your lightsaber and they don't have any visible wounds or marks on their armor. It isn't game breaking or anything, but it'd help with the immersion.
    Sooo.... let's 1 or 3-hit them with any lightsaber attack but let them have 90% avoidance? Also, there's a Chance to not kill them but just cripple their runspeed/ability usage because they lose a leg/arm/hand. Sounds like a much better idea. (Hint: Sarcasm)
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2012-02-01 at 07:27 AM.

Deleted
    Clearly the OP's WoW main is a Rogue with the legendaries, hitting stuff multiple times before it dies is alien to him now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Sometimes I wish this game had the mechanics of Jedi Outcast >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SZqDZlaj5U

God I miss that game.

THATS what should happen to a trooper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kPUFxXYLs

It's in there somewhere. Basically, because.

Oh, wait, here's the actual answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oLjXIQneuE
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    how do we have flying horses and flying wolves?
    why didnt sylvanas ressurect at the ressurection npc?
    why do npc's stand in 1 spot all day and not get tired eat or sleep, the koreans copied it and died! why don't they??

im full of stupid questions really.

Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    Sooo.... let's 1 or 3-hit them with any lightsaber attack but let them have 90% avoidance? Also, there's a Chance to not kill them but just cripple their runspeed/ability usage because they lose a leg/arm/hand. Sounds like a much better idea. (Hint: Sarcasm)
    We're talking about cinematics here, not actual game play. In the cinematics you just walk up to the guy, swing your lightsaber once and he falls over dead without any kind of scratch or anything. They went as far to show facial expressions in all the cinematics, I don't see how showing some kind of damage on the person is too far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Why do WoW bosses fall over after we hit its toes for 10 minutes?
    That shit hurts, I drop to the floor (or come close) whenever I stub my toes. I'm surprised the last 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    We're talking about cinematics here, not actual game play. In the cinematics you just walk up to the guy, swing your lightsaber once and he falls over dead without any kind of scratch or anything. They went as far to show facial expressions in all the cinematics, I don't see how showing some kind of damage on the person is too far fetched.
    Like a cut over the chest or a gleaming hole in the middle of the chest where you poked them with your lightsaber? (And yes, that's actually in the game.)

Can't say I've noticed it then, and I've looked for it.

Lightsaber's.

How do they even work?

Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    kilffharry....THEY DEFLECT IT.
    I've always wondered what would happen to a Jedi if you shot at him with a regular, real, 21st century gun, like an assault rifle.

Could they force-stop all the bullets, because they sure as hell couldn't deflect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Woebegone View Post
    I've always wondered what would happen to a Jedi if you shot at him with a regular, real, 21st century gun, like an assault rifle.

Could they force-stop all the bullets, because they sure as hell couldn't deflect them.
    What would happen if a jedi was to enter the matrix?

10+ Year Old Account

Darth Malgus can deflect ship engines tossed on his face.

Darth Malgus can deflect ship engines tossed on his face.
    Yet he hits like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    That might be true in the movies, but in the actual game it's more like 1/20 gets deflected.
    I'm at over 30% defense (avoidance) :P

Deleted
    Wouldn't his head be chopped off?

The Cinematics make it look like they get ONE hit and they get a kill, yet the game play light saber is like a plastic baseball bat.
    obvious logical fallacy

Wouldn't the force of the saber just destroy the bullets if the saber touched them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Balancing. Wouldn't be fair on the class. On the same note, why can't my Inquisitor kill Jedi with one kick?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
    How can she slap?
    HOW CAN SHE SLAP!?
    I agree with this and believe it is the most relevant contribution to the thread.

SW

Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    How come, when you press a key on your keyboard, the animated thing on your screen do some swing with his glowing stick!!!

Hint
    It's a game in a nonrealistic enviroment.

Are you saying Star Wars is a 'nonrealistic enviroment'. I mean, come on... Obi One and Luke Skywalker was there?! They're alive.