• Better Graphics
    • Great Visual effects
    • Moral choices
    • Smooth & Cool Animations
    • Voice acting
    • Boobs
    • Class questlines
    • Immersive FPs and HCs
    • Playing with friends is awesomesauce (not sure what it means, but a guildie is keeping saying that word over and over)
    • Crew skills are one billion times better than any other crafting system i tried
    • Combat mechanics.

And thousands little things i can't remember but that make me login every friggin day.

Can't really get back to WoW after trying this.

/target: battle.net account
    /unsub
    /bye

No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas No arenas
    SWTOR HAS NO FRAKIN ARENAS TO RUIN WHOLE PVP (and pve too, by "balancing")

THIS is what swtor does really great compared to WoW.

Also there's no developer bias to a certain faction. Imps kill Reps, Reps kill even more imps. All fair. No "alliance kills animals, and horde kills alliance" kind of shit even while questing.

Deleted
    The class quests.
    Lightsabers.

Class quests that follow you all the way from 1-50 are pretty cool. Area looting is a nice feature too.
    And then there is...mmm.... let me see.... well, there's also.... ehm no....eeeehhh.
    That's about it I guess.

Deleted
    - TOR is much more immersive than WoW; in fact the latter is in fact barely an exercise in "role playing" at all. While the options in TOR are merely an illusion of choice, you still get to build a character by the time you're 50 which will feel markedly different depending on your choices. The end result is you feel significantly more connected to the world and by extension your character's place in it.

This is also helped by the humour in TOR coming from cleverly written dialogue with its context in the game, rather than WoW's recent approach of "HEY LETS MAKE AN NPC CALLED "MRS GAGA" AND MAKE HER WEAR ZANY CLOTHES HURR HURR"

- There is scope for much potential in TOR's future gameplay in terms of innovation. Multiplayer space combat for example, I could easily see a raid where part of it takes place in space. Dialogue choices opening different avenues in both PvP and PvE - in Black Talon you get a different boss encounter depending on whether you kill the captain or let him live. A warzone/flashpoint where you get to use your companions.

- The fact that the HM mode flashpoints weren't complete faceroll from the moment I entered them. Now I'm fully geared they're much easier of course, but I still wiped a few times in D7 the other day to Mentor with a well geared group, and I appreciate that. Several of the HM FP bosses can do that to you if people don't play well (Storm Squad, Malgus, hell even the Jedi Padawan in BT can wipe you if people are playing like retards). I do not recall wiping in any of the WoW 4.3 dungeons to anything other than the tank/healer being afk, with the exception of a couple of wipes to Echo of Sylvanas because 378 geared players could only pull 9k dps (somehow).
    Last edited by mmoccbf1395d51; 2012-02-01 at 12:59 PM.

-No LFD
    -No forced arena for competitive pvp
    -Awesome class quests, really its alot more fun with a voiced story.
    -Abilities and animations just look better, now if only they are as smooth.
    -Character progression on multiple levels (get more story, compansions, ship, gear, new planets etc)
    -Enemies are not mindless pushovers. Killing Elites solo can take a little while and most classes will definatly have to blow a cooldown or two. Aswell as time CC and interupts. (im sure there might be someone who doesnt.. ahem, BH?)
    -No DBM or similar addons. I do miss interface addons and UI addons, but i dont mind not being forced to get an addon that tells me not to stand in the fire.

And there's other little things that i enjoy, Aoe looting/turning off auto-target and more such things. But there is plenty room for improvement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voice acting, stories, Star Wars and Body Size 4!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't make game vs game threads. Even if the thread is positive in nature towards SWTOR.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-here-Threads.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-02-01 at 03:14 PM.