Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Good stuff incoming?

So, february today =) When in february will the press take part in beta? Im longing to see some good stuff of the game being released =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    So, february today =) When in february will the press take part in beta? Im longing to see some good stuff of the game being released =)
    First day in February though
    I think you'll have to wait a few more weeks though before anything new gets announced.

Lol...someone's gonna be holding on tight to the edge of the desk for a while

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Aw, I want now =) Especially since there might be a possibility for me to get a new computer until release... may money gods be with me =)
    I'm getting used to the wait, a little, but darn... it's a struggle sometime... will be camping for updates entire month, yes sir =) Won't you as well?

hope it can be released in this month

Aw, I want now =) Especially since there might be a possibility for me to get a new computer until release... may money gods be with me =)
    I'm getting used to the wait, a little, but darn... it's a struggle sometime... will be camping for updates entire month, yes sir =) Won't you as well?
    Hell's yes lol.
    I check this forum when I wake up, refresh it about every 5 minutes while I'm at work and pretty much check it until I can't keep my eyes open
    And I'm with you on the new PC. Waiting for the new Ivy Bridge series and new nvidia cards to come out. Then I shall build a beast I can't wait to play this game on the very highest possible settings

Deleted
    If they invite press, it will probably mid-late February, and I'm assuming they will still be under NDA. So let's wait for March instead. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    I just got my beta access today! I'm so hyper!

I logged out of wow to go eat, I come back and character not found bullshit, so I go into account management and !!!... only thing that sucks is its still downloading lol
    Without divulging too much Dawax, which press do you belong to?

Deleted
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Y u no have info?

Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    I just got my beta access today! I'm so hyper!

I logged out of wow to go eat, I come back and character not found bullshit, so I go into account management and !!!... only thing that sucks is its still downloading lol
    Troll spotted at 12 o'clock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Troll spotted at 12 o'clock
    Just wrong forum probably.

All i can say is..............
    GUILD WARS 2 HURRY THE FUCK UP (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    Just wrong forum probably.
    Wrong game, wrong forum, wrong thread?!

Deleted
    Actually.. as I would love to play this game already.. I still have few projects that are corresponding to it so.. I don't mind if I have to wait bit more and have more time to finish my work ;s. My money kinda rides on this game - at least on the pvp side of it ;P.

At least wait till the first weekend of Feb or the 2nd full week. They also might be under NDA so dont expect sites to be releasing info without permission from Anet. Anet might do more blog posts about WvWvW and PvP tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Y u no have info?
    NDA.
    Even if I happened to know something, I couldn't report anything, neither nothing or anything of something or nothing. Yes sir, nothing at all. Nadda. Nope.
    I may happen to work in the press, and I may happen to know the GM of Perfect World over here in China, but by no means does that mean I know anything about nothing or something.
    No, sir.

Deleted
    Hell's yes lol.
    I check this forum when I wake up, refresh it about every 5 minutes while I'm at work and pretty much check it until I can't keep my eyes open
    And I'm with you on the new PC. Waiting for the new Ivy Bridge series and new nvidia cards to come out. Then I shall build a beast I can't wait to play this game on the very highest possible settings
    @bold, God yes! I'm not alone! But hell yeah, new PC stuffs gonna be put in when we're closer to release

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    @bold, God yes! I'm not alone! But hell yeah, new PC stuffs gonna be put in when we're closer to release
    I'm pretty sure most of us who frequent this board do the exact same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    I'm pretty sure most of us who frequent this board do the exact same thing.
    Yep. I know I do

Deleted
    Can't wait for the start of the open betas. I've been looking at these forums everyday, multiple times each day even. I'm really happy with all the information and details, but it only makes me more anxious... Anet please don't leave us hanging any longer!!