Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloody251 View Post
    I think they are talking about Iran 60 years ago. Probably before Ahmadinejjad (w/e is his name) was born.
    If so, then fine. You can blame Iraq and Iran on America. Whatever.

But we didn't touch Syria, and that place is just as much (if not more) fucked up.

---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rork View Post
    1/ this is not true there were more than one candidate and you can say all you want there is no proof that there was a fraud.
    My apologies, I wasn't aware that you didn't own a television last year.

The basic rundown of the story is that Ahmadinejad won districts were he logically should not have, and it resulted in massive (and sometimes violent) protests. Here's a summary of the whole thing
    http://articles.cnn.com/2009-06-13/w...ad?_s=PM:WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    If so, then fine. You can blame Iraq and Iran on America. Whatever.

But we didn't touch Syria, and that place is just as much (if not more) fucked up.

---------- Post added 2012-02-03 at 11:11 AM ----------

My apologies, I wasn't aware that you didn't own a television last year.

The basic rundown of the story is that Ahmadinejad won districts were he logically should not have, and it resulted in massive (and sometimes violent) protests. Here's a summary of the whole thing
    http://articles.cnn.com/2009-06-13/w...ad?_s=PM:WORLD
    Dude how stupid do you think I am? Do you really think that reading and hollow article from CNN will convince me of anything? I'm to fucking smart for that.

I'm not saying there was no fraud, I'm saying that YOU proclaiming that there was only one candidate and affirming that there was a fraud when there is no proof is *insert pejorative adjective*

Still, using this condescendant tone while you don't know shit about the subject is pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Matok View Post
    Maybe Media manipulation of the iranian president's speech is true but who cares about what the leader says when this is what his people want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoVu...eature=related
    haha, what a bunch of faggots.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience there's 3 things you don't talk about with people on an online forum, or anywhere for that matter.

1). Politics
    2). Religion

No matter what you just can't have a civil rational conversation about them without someone trying to push their own ideas/beliefs off on someone else. As far as the OP is concerned, there isn't a news source on the planet today that I would trust to report the cold hard facts about any news anywhere. There is a bias or agenda behind every story, every time.

Oh I realize I only posted 2 things you don't talk about because the third is DAMN POLITICS AND RELIGION!!!
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

Woaw you guys rally know the meaning of a proof ... nice video montage though, I like the music.
    Riots, police violence doesn't prooves that there was a fraud, this would have been the same thing if moussavi had won.
    Last edited by Rork; 2012-02-03 at 11:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude how stupid do you think I am? Do you really think that reading and hollow article from CNN will convince me of anything? I'm to fucking smart for that.

I'm not saying there was no fraud, I'm saying that YOU proclaiming that there was only one candidate and affirming that there was a fraud when there is no proof is *insert pejorative adjective*

Still, using this condescendant tone while you don't know shit about the subject is pretty funny.
    Oh my, you are getting passionate about this. Nice, I like that.

Back to the original argument, though. This tangent is only heading further out to sea.

Now, I have claimed that Ahmadinejad has a habit of saber rattling so that he can make the west look like the bad guy and draw attention away from himself. You have claimed that this is false. Before we continue, can you confirm or deny that these are the parameters of the argument?

Oh my, you are getting passionate about this. Nice, I like that.

Back to the original argument, though. This tangent is only heading further out to sea.

Now, I have claimed that Ahmadinejad has a habit of saber rattling so that he can make the west look like the bad guy and draw attention away from himself. You have claimed that this is false. Before we continue, can you confirm or deny that these are the parameters of the argument?
    His country is threathen by the first and 10th military power in the world this is not an invention this is not propaganda this is the thruth... but why are you allways confusing internal and foreing policy?

What is happening in Iran is not of our business, don't claim that US is worried about democracy in the middle east or anywhere because it is proven to be false ... (Mubarak in Egypt, the Sha in Iran, Sadam until he decided to invade Kuwait, Qatar & Bareyn, not even talking about all the african dictactorship) the US are encouraging pro western dictatorship.

This is foreing policy we are talking about, and you keep coming with how Amadinejha is anti-democratic, but who gives a fuck except for Iranians...

If you want to make a thread about democracy in Iran we'll probably agree on a lot of things... but regarding how Amadinejha see the world and how saber ratling he is I've posted a video in the OP prooving occidental mass media are lying about Iranian president intentions.

He doesn't want to wipe Isael of the map with a nuclear bomb... and that is the only argument on why the US want to invade/bomb this country.

So do you want another war based on a lie ?

If you want a simple analogy, do yo beat someone up for living diferently or do you beat him because he threatens you.
    Last edited by Rork; 2012-02-03 at 12:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    His country is threathen by the first and 10th military power in the world this is not an invention this is not propaganda this is the thruth... but why are you allways confusing internal and foreing policy?

What is happening in Iran is not of our business, don't claim that US is worried about democracy in the middle east or anywhere because it is proven to be false ... (Mubarak in Egypt, the Sha in Iran, Sadam until he decided to invade Kuwait, Qatar & Bareyn, not even talking about all the african dictactorship) the US are encouraging pro western dictatorship.

This is foreing policy we are talking about, and you keep coming with how Amadinejha is anti-democratic, but who gives a fuck except for Iranians...

If you want to make a thread about democracy in Iran we'll probably agree on a lot of things... but regarding how Amadinejha see the world and how saber ratling he is I've posted a video in the OP prooving occidental mass media are lying about Iranian president intentions.

He doesn't want to wipe Isael of the map with a nuclear bomb... and that is the only argument on why the US want to invade/bomb this country.

So do you want another war based on a lie ?

If you want a simple analogy, do yo beat someone up for living diferently or do you beat him because he threatens you.
    You've misunderstood my intentions. The entire foundation of my argument was that Ahmadinejad allows the myth of his "wiping Israel off the map" quote to continue because it works for him. He likes that people think he said that.
    Would you like to argue that, rather? Because if you expect a response to what you just said, you'll be sorely disappointed to find that my only rebuttal will be "yes, I agree"

Well, except on one point: We aren't threatening to go to war because he said he's going to wipe out Israel. We're threatening to go to war if he closes the strait of Hormuz. There's a pretty substantial difference.

You've misunderstood my intentions. The entire foundation of my argument was that Ahmadinejad allows the myth of his "wiping Israel off the map" quote to continue because it works for him. He likes that people think he said that.
    Would you like to argue that, rather? Because if you expect a response to what you just said, you'll be sorely disappointed to find that my only rebuttal will be "yes, I agree"
    Then sorry if I missunderstood English is my third language.

There have been PLENTY of denyial of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMrqSsmIlqc as shown in this video wich is reporting different sources which I did not verify but it would be easy to do.

Well, except on one point: We aren't threatening to go to war because he said he's going to wipe out Israel. We're threatening to go to war if he closes the strait of Hormuz. There's a pretty substantial difference.
    Regarding this point, just tell me when did Iran threathen to close strait ... just after the last sanctions, by the way they will never close this strait, they know that this will be regarded has an act of war by the US
    They have other way bothering the west, by selling petrol to china and russia and not selling them in dollar off course but in gold.

War against Iran is a topic that was allready up during the bush administration, way way before the strait of Hormuz thingy, the real "false" reason is the presume nuclear weapon and the use of this nuclear weapon against Israel.

But the real hidden agenda is the control of the middle east that the US is starting to loose (retreat of afganistan and Irak loosing Egypt and even Turkey), that's why they are now preparing to attack on two different front Iran and Syria.

They are now preparing the public oppinion for that and I can see here that it's working

10+ Year Old Account
    Then sorry if I missunderstood English is my third language.

There have been PLENTY of denyial of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMrqSsmIlqc as shown in this video wich is reporting different sources which I did not verify but it would be easy to do.

Regarding this point, just tell me when did Iran threathen to close strait ... just after the last sanctions, by the way they will never close this strait, they know that this will be regarded has an act of war by the US
    They have other way bothering the west, by selling petrol to china and russia and not selling them in dollar off course but in gold.

War against Iran is a topic that was allready up during the bush administration, way way before the strait of Hormuz thingy, the real "false" reason is the presume nuclear weapon and the use of this nuclear weapon against Israel.

But the real hidden agenda is the control of the middle east that the US is starting to loose (retreat of afganistan and Irak loosing Egypt and even Turkey), that's why they are now preparing to attack on two different front Iran and Syria.

They are now preparing the public oppinion for that and I can see here that it's working
    So he did... how about that.

My whole issue with the nuclear weapons thing is that he refused to let investigators in for years. Why do that unless he had something to hide?

It seems he's letting them in now, however. If they find nothing, then fine. Let's leave those kids alone and let them have their toys. If they suspect anything though, he's going to need to give answers. And better answers than he's been giving.