Deleted

Level 50 pve gearing question.

So, i'm now level 50 and was wondering, where do i go from here in terms of gear to get ready fro raiding? Am i best off doing level 50normal modes such as Battle for illum and false emperor, or is it possible to pug the likes of Esseles HM? Any advice is welcome. (Though i would like if people didn't suggest gearing through PVP as that could end up being time well wasted).

10+ Year Old Account
    Ilum and Belsavis dailies, HM Esseles should be doable at 50 in blues.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get a decent group, you should be able to do almost any HM boss (except bonus bosses) with gear not much better than fresh 50 gear, especially if you've been keeping up with your upgrades. Doing dailies for upgrades is helpful as well, especially the heroic dailies that give you armoring, enhancement and mod mods.

Dailies are great for getting extra credits you can use to buy other upgrades too. Filling out your orange armor set, buying ear and implant pieces, or even a relic if you can get them cheap will help too.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Deleted
    I know you said dont suggest PVP but just doing the dailys / Weeklys can give you a shot at some gear. Otherwise work the dailies and see if there are any mods on the GTN that you can use to upgrade.

Get your matrix shards from Datacrons - not hard, doesnt take long, and gets you a pretty cool relic