1.7 Mage Gear Spreadsheet/BiS List

After reading that the guy who updated the bluedots.org mage spreadsheet has quit to play swtor so wont be updating it, I'm asking if anyone see's a new up to date list with 1.7 changes on it, I know there probably isn't one out yet! But if you see one please let me know

Edit: If a Mod can change the title to something like Looking for etc as it may be misleading atm and suggest that there is one here! Woops
    Last edited by Fluffygong; 2012-02-01 at 03:32 PM. Reason: I'm silly

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffygong View Post
    After reading that the guy who updated the bluedots.org mage spreadsheet has quit to play swtor so wont be updating it, I'm asking if anyone see's a new up to date list with 1.7 changes on it, I know there probably isn't one out yet! But if you see one please let me know

Edit: If a Mod can change the title to something like Looking for etc as it may be misleading atm and suggest that there is one here! Woops
    The list is currently up to date afaik. It will obviously need updating come 1.7, but Bluedots has returned to RIFT. He isn't the guy that maintains the list, but in the absence of anyone else to do it he might I think. He did originally maintain the list, but someone else was doing a better job with a spreadsheet and everything, so he just hosted the list on his website.

TLDR; Should be updated for 1.7 within a week or so of 1.7 going live.

Yep, will have to see. But if anyone see's any other list that gets updated faster, ya know And nothing confirming that bluedots will do it aswell, just covering my bases and looking for alternative sources incase they're needed.

I am sure someone will pick up the gauntlett. Mages are always the most organised when it comes to BiS lists I'd do it myself but I lack spare time (final semester of my degree) and I am not totally up on all the spell and stat coefficient math.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    I am sure someone will pick up the gauntlett. Mages are always the most organised when it comes to BiS lists I'd do it myself but I lack spare time (final semester of my degree) and I am not totally up on all the spell and stat coefficient math.
    Do you know which build for mages will be the most overall beneficial to DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Do you know which build for mages will be the most overall beneficial to DPS?
    Nothing much has changed apparently. 28/38 PyroLock is still top DPS if you can execute it right, though the lead is nerfed a bit with the changes to the 4pc HK crystal and defile. 36/30 Pyro/Lock is still second for single target DPS. SC/Pyro for AoE fights like Matron.

Somewhat off-topic, forgive me, but Bluedot is playing Rift. http://bluedots.org/2012/01/25/swtor-vs-rift/

Worth a read. I don't agree with him totally, but Bluedot is an honest & level headed player all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Somewhat off-topic, forgive me, but Bluedot is playing Rift. http://bluedots.org/2012/01/25/swtor-vs-rift/

Worth a read. I don't agree with him totally, but Bluedot is an honest & level headed player all the same.
    I'm unsure of if this is to say he will update the list, but the list wasn't being kept up to date by bluedot recently, the guy who was updated posted in a comment ( http://bluedots.org/mage-gear-list/#comment-3042 ) that he would stop.

And yes, that post is a good read

Fiddling around with Rezel's spreadsheet is one of my favourite things to do.
    But going and checking the stats on every piece of gear is a task of mammoth proportions that I am not going near with a 10ft pole.

There is this- http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...bis-sheet.html

But I'm not a big fan of it as it only shows a few items per slot which doesn't help people not in HK.

He's asking people to PM him so I'm sure it'll get there eventually.