Will this computer need anymore fans?

Okay, so me and my roomates are putting a computer together, we are putting in around 2k each so our price is 6grand.
    Yes this will be overkill, and we don't have a problem with that.
    I'm pretty much in charge of getting it all together etc.
    My question is, how many extra fans will this computer need, and can you suggest some (note I am pretty nooby when it comes to the more technical stuff).

The build is:
    Case: Thermaltake G10 (snow)
    CPU: Intel core i7 3960x
    MOBO: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Corsair Force series 3 240gb
    OpticalDrive: Standard bluray/dvd reader
    HDD: 2TB Samsung HD204UI
    GPU: GTX590 sli
    For the heatsink we are going with watercooling, Corsair H100.

Will there need to be any additional fans added in?
    Thanks for the help, and yeah once again it is extremely overkill.

I think the G10 comes with 3x200mm already. If you're running the H100 you'll have to relocate the fans. I doubt youll have to worry about overheating if youre not overclocking though I've never dealt with the 590s. Im guessing they run kinda warm but I think retail GPU coolers are not worth it, so just just use some good positioning on the 200mms.

I can't really answer your question because I don't know what the G10 is (did you mean the Level 10 GT?), but I do want to say: I couldn't imagine sharing my PC with two other people, deciding who gets to use it and when would be an absolute nightmare. If I were you, I'd build myself a nice computer for $2,000 and call it a day, with that kind of budget you can build a system that will play anything for the next couple of years on max settings.

Edit: If you did mean the 10GT, then no, you don't need to add fans. All of the fan ports come with a fan preinstalled except for the bottom, but I don't recommend a bottom fan (I find that they suck in a lot of dust, especially if they are on or near the floor). But honestly, most of the reviews I've seen of the 10GT say that it is middle-of-the-road at best. But, like I said, I'd just build three computers for $2000 each, that way all three of you have your own computer that will all run anything you throw at them. Absolutely no reason to build a $6000 gaming PC other than to brag to other "geeks" (I use quotes cause any true geek would mock you for spending that much =P) about how expensive and overkill your computer is.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-02-01 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think you should all build yourselves computers for 2000. That would make some pretty nice computers.
    There's no reason to spend that much on a computer.

Part list permalink / Part price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($179.99 @ Microcenter)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair CAFA70 61.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($19.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($129.86 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($46.99 @ Newegg)
    Hard Drive: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($119.31 @ Mwave)
    Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($187.00 @ B&H)
    Video Card: HIS Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card ($557.86 @ Newegg)
    Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi Tower ATX Mid Tower Case ($114.98 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($86.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.99 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit) ($99.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1560.95
    (Prices include shipping and discounts when available.)
    (Generated 2012-02-01 15:35 EST-0500)

That'll run anything you throw at it anyway.