I do agree that I wish we had a Krogan as one of our squad mates.

Heres the link if anyone wants to support it and cannot find it burried within all these pages. IMO - Ive beaten the game twice and ive been so mad and confused and let down i feel like someone should pay for what they done to the story. HE DESERVED BETTER THAN THAT!

http://www.facebook.com/DemandABette...gToMassEffect3
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raddry View Post
    Kalahira, mistress of the inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness. Kalahira, whose waves wear down stone and sand, wash the sins of this one and set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit. Kalahira, this one's heart is pure, but beset by wickedness and contention. Guide this one to where the traveler never tires, the lover never leaves, the hungry never starve. Guide this one Kalahira, and he will be a companion to you as he was for me.

Not my Batman Cerberus, you'll pay for this.
    ;-; Why you gotta post that, man? Where'd I put my tissues? *runs off to cry a goddamn river*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi View Post
    THAT is something they'll quite probably address with DLCs.
    Maybe not Miranda, seeing as her fathers story is pretty much finished... might do something with her sister though.
    But yeah, Grund and Samara could get additional DLC-missions... Grunt with his Aralakh Company could get some more missions, same with Samara as Justicar... they have quite a lot of options which I would get... AFTER they fix the ending.
    No great ending ---> no DLC for me
    And you gotta think Omega will get its own DLC, Aria says she wants to take it back, im guessing that'll be a DLC Pack, you have aria sitting there doing nowt for 75% of the game, they can just re-use assets from ME2, enabling them to get it out quicker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    ;-; Why you gotta post that, man? Where'd I put my tissues? *runs off to cry a goddamn river*
    I did it with a femshep, and he ofc referred to me as "she/her"...
    Was all D: when Kolyat explained it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    And you gotta think Omega will get its own DLC, Aria says she wants to take it back, im guessing that'll be a DLC Pack, you have aria sitting there doing nowt for 75% of the game, they can just re-use assets from ME2, enabling them to get it out quicker.
    Will probably have better texture work then
    Really wish they did a texture pack or something for the pc... some of them really are shocking.

Deleted
    Kalahira, mistress of the inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness. Kalahira, whose waves wear down stone and sand, wash the sins of this one and set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit. Kalahira, this one's heart is pure, but beset by wickedness and contention. Guide this one to where the traveler never tires, the lover never leaves, the hungry never starve. Guide this one Kalahira, and he will be a companion to you as he was for me.
    I sat here in silence for a while after reading that and replayed the scene in my head.. Oh gawd. I'm feeling exactly like Kalewryn! *runs off to the same direction to cry the river*

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I did it with a femshep, and he ofc referred to me as "she/her"...
    Was all D: when Kolyat explained it.
    I was the same with you too. The way Shepard asks about it was just so soft and silent and... Well you know what I mean! D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I sat here in silence for a while after reading that and replayed the scene in my head.. Oh gawd. I'm feeling exactly like Kalewryn! *runs off to the same direction to cry the river*

I was the same with you too. The way Shepard asks about it was just so soft and silent and... Well you know what I mean! D:
    Teared when Mordin died, not really with Thane.
    Smiled when he said the assassin should be ashamed of being prevented from reaching his target by a terminally ill Drell.
    It was a touching moment but he knew his time was over anyway.

How mass effect 3 should have ended?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tj4qfe9afs&t=1m13s

Just one option of many, which is the whole problem with that stupid game: A, B or C? The choice of color is yours!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Teared when Mordin died, not really with Thane.
    Smiled when he said the assassin should be ashamed of being prevented from reaching his target by a terminally ill Drell.
    It was a touching moment but he knew his time was over anyway.
    I think Thane's death was worse for me. I've played the scene three times already and still it brings tears in my eyes. Of course I mourned for Mordin's death as well but I was more going "NONONONONONO!" during that scene. And just the emotion in Shepard's line when she asks Kolyat about it.. I don't know. There was just so much emotion poured in it.

A quick question to you guys, as I'm a bit worried. So I romanced Liara in ME1, ME2 ( Shadow Broker DLC ) and I'm going for romancing her in ME3 too. Though I'm worried. With everyone turning gay and I, usually being polite to crew mates I almost got to Cortez and Kaidan. Here's the situation: I've speaked to Liara in between every mission etc. choosed all the romantic options etc. I heard that you should be able to talk to her at Presidium Comms when she's in the other location that just sitting in the cafee.

I can confirm that she is indeed there, but I can't talk to her, only getting one lines she usually says. This is right after the Citadel Coup mission. So I'm wondering, did I screw something up? I'm getting emails like from that yeoman or that Journalist to meet me at the cabin, I'm gonna wait with these for after I'm sure Liara is locked in. What do you think?

Deleted
    A quick question to you guys, as I'm a bit worried. So I romanced Liara in ME1, ME2 ( Shadow Broker DLC ) and I'm going for romancing her in ME3 too. Though I'm worried. With everyone turning gay and I, usually being polite to crew mates I almost got to Cortez and Kaidan. Here's the situation: I've speaked to Liara in between every mission etc. choosed all the romantic options etc. I heard that you should be able to talk to her at Presidium Comms when she's in the other location that just sitting in the cafee.

I can confirm that she is indeed there, but I can't talk to her, only getting one lines she usually says. This is right after the Citadel Coup mission. So I'm wondering, did I screw something up? I'm getting emails like from that yeoman or that Journalist to meet me at the cabin, I'm gonna wait with these for after I'm sure Liara is locked in. What do you think?
    She asked to see me a bit after the Citadel mission, not right away.

Never had any romance things with Cortez (was femshep though ) and had Ashley so no real competition (except Garrus, but he's a bro).
    Damn slutty female crewmembers though...

Deleted
    You should be able to get a bunch of invites for people to meet you up on the Citadel at some point (Liara, Kaidan, Garrus and even Javik if you have him). Liara says something about meeting up at the Presidium Commons. My advice is that go to her straight so you can lock in on a romance with her. From an incident someone had here you should play it safe and just talk to her first when you get invites from all of these guys. If you go to Kaidan first and talk nice with him he might actually lock in on a romance with you. I almost accidentally went for Liara on my first playthrough since I was just trying to be nice. Just watch the reply options, talk to Liara first when she asks to meet her on the Citadel.

EDIT: I FEEL SLOW. PFFFT.

Deleted

Don't worry. Don't think it matters. Invite them up to your cabin just don't say yes if things go that way (obviously). You are still early as far as liara's romance goes and not only her but all of the npcs don't always talk to you. You didn't mess anything up.

Thanks for info, Kaidan is fortunetly out of League now that I sent him off Normandy, never liked him anyway, I find the way he speaks annoying, and all the time in ME3 he didn't trust me, so why bother having someone like that in the squad?

Cortez is safe too, stopped speaking to him after a few conversations.

I did meet Jack at the purgatory and we did dance (Shepard can't dance indeed ), though I read that you can't get her to romance if you don't continue from ME2 so I guess that's safe too, plus I didn't get the Achievement after that.

The yeoman is actually a Lesbian so that rules her out as well.

I think I'm gonna just ignore the journalist request for now until I get the dialogue with Liara at the presidium. I was just worried that she didn't call me out yet... though thanks for reassuring me Yakobo15 that you didn't get her right away after the coup too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Thane's death was worse for me. I've played the scene three times already and still it brings tears in my eyes. Of course I mourned for Mordin's death as well but I was more going "NONONONONONO!" during that scene. And just the emotion in Shepard's line when she asks Kolyat about it.. I don't know. There was just so much emotion poured in it.
    I think I actually teared up the most with Legion... weird, I know. The exchange between him and Tali was emotional for me. When he said "[B][U]I[/U][/B] know." that was it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I think I actually teared up the most with Legion... weird, I know. The exchange between him and Tali was emotional for me. When he said "[B][U]I[/U][/B] know." that was it.
    I didn't even realise that change before EDI pointed it out. *ashamed* I blame my fever for missing it on my first playthrough!
    Anderson was a tough one for me, too. "I'm proud of you..." and then he died. Oh gawd! Hmm... I think I'll settle with "Everyone's deaths were hard!" as it seems like I cried during every single one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see how easily a male Shepard can get locked into a reletionship with Kaidan. The.conservations goes quickly from good friend to really good frind and the option to turn him down could confuse some people for sure. Actually Liaras as hard to avoid too sinc I was waiting for Taali. They keep hinting thatyou two are together, she is even called your girlfriend. The ease of mind I had with her was that I didnt get the trophy. I even think I cheated on Tali at the end of the game with Liara. We all know what acene Im talking about.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even realise that change before EDI pointed it out. *ashamed* I blame my fever for missing it on my first playthrough!
    Anderson was a tough one for me, too. "I'm proud of you..." and then he died. Oh gawd! Hmm... I think I'll settle with "Everyone's deaths were hard!" as it seems like I cried during every single one of them.
    I pretty much cried at everyone's death. :\ They're all so important to me. damn you bioware and your ability to make awesome characters that I love sooo much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I pretty much cried at everyone's death. :\ They're all so important to me. damn you bioware and your ability to make awesome characters that I love sooo much.
    I still cried even during my second playthrough... And through a bit of my third one as well. This game seriously turned me into a mess. Shows how much you actually grow fond of all the characters. I never thought I could get this emotional about a video game, at least at this level.