1. #261
    Just finished my ME2 perfect save, 100% completed. Now, 2 weeks of endless waiting
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2012-02-20 at 03:07 AM.

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Just finished my ME2 perfect save, 100% completed. Now 2 weeks of endless waiting
    The wait is unbearable!
    Check out what I'm selling in ESO HERE!

    Interested in joining the MMO-Champion US guild? Whisper me in-game! @greevir

  3. #263



    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I want to play it NOW!

  4. #264
    damn ravan you beat me to it. haha

  5. #265
    With an "Extended Cut" to be shown Tuesday!!!!
    Check out what I'm selling in ESO HERE!

    Interested in joining the MMO-Champion US guild? Whisper me in-game! @greevir

  6. #266
    Every time I watch a ME3 video I get shivers... Is this wrong? Hell I don't care if it is, I LOVE IT!

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanatios View Post
    Every time I watch a ME3 video I get shivers... Is this wrong? Hell I don't care if it is, I LOVE IT!
    I've not watched a single ME3 video, demo playthrough or trailer. I don't want any thing revealed for me, even the tiniest part! It's been a bit of a struggle I must say, wanting to find out what happens but not wanting to ruin it for me! Damn the wait!

  8. #268
    Is there any information about Miranda yet?

  9. #269
    Bloodsail Admiral Ishu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,036


    Haha, that has to be the funniest video I've watched today.

  10. #270
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The frozen north... of England.
    Posts
    727
    Damn it, I need to play and actually finish ME1, but I'm reluctant to bother as every time I get to the Citadel there's some game-breaking bug.

    First was a CTD during a conversation, then came a reload spawning me inside a sidequest NPC, causing him to forever disappear.

    GAH
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    snip
    I don't get it? I'm supposed to laugh cause the guy put it on easiest difficulty and meleed his way through everything. Guffaw.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-02-20 at 03:50 PM.

  12. #272
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    1,513
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    - snip -
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I want to play it NOW!
    I was wondering where the result of that production went! If Williams' hair moves like that in ME3, it'll be the first time I have reason enough to bring her on a mission since Eden Prime.
    Sabïna of Whipe @ Frostmane EU, no longer playing. Youtube Channel
    ----> Diablo 3, 1-60 in 15 minutes /played

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I don't get it? I'm supposed to laugh cause the guy put it on easiest difficulty and meleed his way through everything. Guffaw.
    I love the beep boop sounds for animations of little dudes crabbing along straight from the late 90s games. Next gen animation of bow-legged running is great too.

  14. #274
    I just had another 6 hour session of multi player with friends at the local internet cafe here. I feel in part that the purpose of the demo release was to help establish the MP aspect of the game. That has been a total success IMO. I know people who normally never touch ME who are now convinced to grab it.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-02-20 at 11:42 PM.

  15. #275
    Mechagnome Requiemcliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Snip.
    The running animation made me laugh, but eh, easy difficulty one shotting wasn't too funny, but the kirby music to it was kinda amusing.

  16. #276
    Bloodsail Admiral Ishu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiemcliff View Post
    The running animation made me laugh, but eh, easy difficulty one shotting wasn't too funny, but the kirby music to it was kinda amusing.
    Yea, looking back at it again it wasn't that fun. But I had just woken up 10 minutes before I posted it so it was probably funnier when I wasn't properly awake yet :/

  17. #277
    I am Murloc! ita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    5,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiemcliff View Post
    The running animation made me laugh, but eh, easy difficulty one shotting wasn't too funny, but the kirby music to it was kinda amusing.
    Yea, running Anderson was kinda funny:P Shepard not so much though. Didn't get the meleeing part though. Besides he nearly died a few times and probably cut those parts.
    Remember remember the fifth of November
    Gunpowder, treason and plot.
    I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
    Should ever be forgot...

  18. #278
    Does anyone know if ME3 (ON ORIGIN EW) will take your saved games from steam (YAY)?

    Cause if not then...I'm just not going to be playing Mass Effect 3,which on that note (FUCK ORIGIN AND FUCK YOU EA).

    Why honestly screw PC gamers over? I have ME 1 & 2 on steam and was hoping to finish my game with MY shepard and MY Actions @_@.
    Last edited by Malcor; 2012-02-21 at 12:40 AM.

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    Does anyone know if ME3 (ON ORIGIN EW) will take your saved games from steam (YAY)?

    Cause if not then...I'm just not going to be playing Mass Effect 3,which on that note (FUCK ORIGIN AND FUCK YOU EA).

    Why honestly screw PC gamers over? I have ME 1 & 2 on steam and was hoping to finish my game with MY shepard and MY Actions @_@.
    Your saves are stored in your Documents->Bioware folder, not on Steam. You can easily play ME3 in origin and ME1 and 2 on Steam =)
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2012-02-21 at 12:50 AM.

  20. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Your saves are stored in your Documents->Bioware folder, not on Steam. You can easily play ME3 in origin and ME1 and 2 on Steam =)
    So it will carry over then? Good @_@

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •