1. #2941
    Yea I always kept as mobile as I could once I figured Cerberus doesn't like to wait you to pop out of cover, they like to pop you while you are in cover.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

  2. #2942
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    FFS, stupid woman toying with us D:
    And now I had just calmed down regarding wanting new stuff! /rage

    I need April 6th!

  3. #2943
    Pandaren Monk Deleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the dark. Watching. Waiting
    Posts
    1,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakes on a Plainstrider View Post
    SNIP
    A part of me just died and it was a happy death.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

  4. #2944
    I am Murloc! Xuvial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,007
    Grenades 1-shot me on Hardcore too. And sometimes I would randomly get 1-hit killed from full shields/health out of nowhere (no grenade indicator), I still don't know how those deaths even happened. I think on Hardcore/Insanity the Turrets can pretty much kill you in 0.2 secs. Thank god I could hack them as Infiltrator and turn them on the enemy

  5. #2945
    Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Grenades 1-shot me on Hardcore too. And sometimes I would randomly get 1-hit killed from full shields/health out of nowhere (no grenade indicator), I still don't know how those deaths even happened. I think on Hardcore/Insanity the Turrets can pretty much kill you in 0.2 secs. Thank god I could hack them as Infiltrator and turn them on the enemy
    Yeah the turrets are even dangerous on normal and can kill you quite fast too. I assume that they do massive damage on hardcore and insanity. The worst Cerberus mobs out there are Phantoms tho. Oh god how I hate thee ... Those fast bastards. At least I have a big advantage against cerberus because I am an Infiltrator so I can hack those mechs and the smoke clouds are no problem either because of the sniper rifle.

    The worst mobs out there are banshees without doubt. I hate those scary basterds.

  6. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah the turrets are even dangerous on normal and can kill you quite fast too. I assume that they do massive damage on hardcore and insanity. The worst Cerberus mobs out there are Phantoms tho. Oh god how I hate thee ... Those fast bastards. At least I have a big advantage against cerberus because I am an Infiltrator so I can hack those mechs and the smoke clouds are no problem either because of the sniper rifle.

    The worst mobs out there are banshees without doubt. I hate those scary basterds.

    My frist play on ME3 was on insanity and I found Phantom's to be my biggest problem absolute nightmare at times, that and i had to do Kai Lang about 10 times. I played as a Soldier.

  7. #2947
    Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    My frist play on ME3 was on insanity and I found Phantom's to be my biggest problem absolute nightmare at times, that and i had to do Kai Lang about 10 times. I played as a Soldier.
    The biggest problem about Phantoms is that they are so fast that you can easily overlook one and then suddenly he stabs you with his blade and ofc insta death.

    Edit: Kai Leng .... How I hate this wannabe chinese ninja mongrel. OMG

  8. #2948
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,618
    Liara, Stasis counters Phantoms so hard ^.^
    EDI decoys work quite well too, or you can hammer them in the head to really take them down fast if you can :d

    Banshee's going immune to things for a while is just annoying though.

  9. #2949
    Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Liara, Stasis counters Phantoms so hard ^.^
    EDI decoys work quite well too, or you can hammer them in the head to really take them down fast if you can :d

    Banshee's going immune to things for a while is just annoying though.
    Thats why I love having Liara and Javik in my group on Nightmare and Insanity because they have huge CC. EDI and Tali work for that purpose too. At least if you play a DPS class like Soldier or Infiltrator (sniper)

  10. #2950
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Liara, Stasis counters Phantoms so hard ^.^
    EDI decoys work quite well too, or you can hammer them in the head to really take them down fast if you can :d

    Banshee's going immune to things for a while is just annoying though.
    I always used James and Garrus in my squad, definitly not the best choice for an insanity playthrough haha (i was tearing my hair out at times trust me)

  11. #2951
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,618
    http://i.imgur.com/ALwyt.jpg

    Took long enough...

  12. #2952
    Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I always used James and Garrus in my squad, definitly not the best choice for an insanity playthrough haha (i was tearing my hair out at times trust me)
    You know on my first playthrough I used the groupmembers I liked the most and not those who work the best for my spec. That was funny.

    BTW: I can now say that there is no way to save Miranda on Horizon if you have no ME2 save. I tried it 3 times now and it just does not work. Warned her about Kai Leng, Cerberus and gave her Alliance resources and still she dies.

  13. #2953
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah the turrets are even dangerous on normal and can kill you quite fast too. I assume that they do massive damage on hardcore and insanity. The worst Cerberus mobs out there are Phantoms tho. Oh god how I hate thee ... Those fast bastards. At least I have a big advantage against cerberus because I am an Infiltrator so I can hack those mechs and the smoke clouds are no problem either because of the sniper rifle.

    The worst mobs out there are banshees without doubt. I hate those scary basterds.
    I love turrets because sabotage can take control of them. Phantoms are so annoying. I love how the Bioware tip says "Destroy a phantoms sword to make them weak in melee". Those buggers don't stand still long enough to destroy it heh.

    ---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 08:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ALwyt.jpg

    Took long enough...
    I still need a salarian engineer. I want to play with decoy while its still extremely overpowered
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  14. #2954
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,618
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I still need a salarian engineer. I want to play with decoy while its still extremely overpowered
    It isn't op atall!
    * Pokerface

  15. #2955
    Brewmaster Notos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    BTW: I can now say that there is no way to save Miranda on Horizon if you have no ME2 save. I tried it 3 times now and it just does not work. Warned her about Kai Leng, Cerberus and gave her Alliance resources and still she dies.
    Yeah, I think the default game assumes you didn't do her loyalty mission in ME2, based on the conversation you have about Oriana. In my ME2 import game Shepard says something like "Wtf Miranda I thought we took care of your sister already," but that didn't happen in my no-import playthrough.
    Last edited by Notos; 2012-03-26 at 01:19 PM.

  16. #2956
    Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Yeah, I think the default game assumes you didn't do her loyalty mission in ME2, based on the conversation you have about Oriana.
    Yep I think so too. Kinda silly that they force you to play ME2 all over again just to experience most of the story. Back then I still had a Playstation and so I had ME2 on the PS. Now I have an xbox because the PS "died". So I would have to buy the game again for the xbox just to have most of the choices.

    Well maybe I will do that later but I can´t get arsed to play that again atm.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-03-26 at 01:23 PM.

  17. #2957
    Spoiler*


    Regarding Thane, I heard that If you don't talk to him in the hospital before citadel attack he will be replaced by Hold the Line-Dude during the citadel attack scene, but then can you still go talk to him afterward? Can you contact him at the very end when you say goodbye to all your former team member through holoconf? Or is it assumed that he dies from his illness anyway?

  18. #2958
    I was dicking around on the wiki. Not even sure how I got here, but I somehow ended up looking at Legion's Lair of the Shadow Broker stuff. Anyone else surprised that he plays video games?

    "Gamer profile for Infiltrait0rN7


    Galaxy of Fantasy:

    Most Used Character: John Smith, Level 612 Ardat-Yakshi Necromancer

    Group Affiliation: N/A

    Most Recent Boss Defeated: K'l'rh, Rachni Blood Wizard

    Awards:

    - Best Supporter/Healer (Event: Scourge of the Thresher Dragon)

    - Best Unit Efficiency (Event: Return of the Cyber-Protheans)

    - Winner (Event: Crystal Genophage Elimination Platinum)

    Infractions:

    - Suspected use of VI play assistance (direct control of twenty-seven pets without use of behavior macros); challenged and overturned

    - Suspected use of VI play assistance (reaction time better than possible for organics); challenged and overturned

    - Suspected use of hacking for direct server access (tactics better than possible without knowledge of underlying code behavior); challenged and overturned

    - Unsportsmanlike behavior (taunting during Crystal Genophage Elimination Platinum); accepted 3-day account suspension


    N7 Code of Honor: Medal of Duty:

    Player Score: 15,999,999,999 (max)

    Most Preferred Class: Sniper

    Least Preferred Class: Melee

    Sniper Rifle Kills: 200,917 since last server reset

    Shotgun Kills: 3


    Grim Terminus Alliance:

    Award: Abolitionist (Complete full playthrough without any slave kills, free all slaves encountered)

    Award: Cure for What Ails You (Kill 100+ quarians)


    Geth Attack: Eden Prime Fundraising Edition:

    Donation Level: Ultra Platinum

    Player Score: 0 (Purchased but not played)


    Fleet and Flotilla: Interactive Cross-Species Relationship Simulator:

    "Based on the Bestselling Vid!"

    Playtime: 75 hours, 6 minutes

    Player Score: 15 (Hopeless) "
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

  19. #2959
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ALwyt.jpg

    Took long enough...
    Phantoms are cake with Stasis, it's so nom. And make sure you upgrade it with bubble, that thing is insanely nice.

    ---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 03:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I was dicking around on the wiki. Not even sure how I got here, but I somehow ended up looking at Legion's Lair of the Shadow Broker stuff. Anyone else surprised that he plays video games?
    -snip-
    Those files always crack me up. I love how he scores "Hopeless" on the cross-species relationships.

  20. #2960
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I was dicking around on the wiki. Not even sure how I got here, but I somehow ended up looking at Legion's Lair of the Shadow Broker stuff. Anyone else surprised that he plays video games?

    <SNIP>
    Surprised me as much as Jack's interest in poetry. And I still love Grunt's searches and purchases. Silly krogan. :>

    | RAGE. HATE. FEAR. | Sig by Shyama <3 |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •